Corners system over multiple leagues.

Dylan

Hi all, As an early new years resolution I’ve decided to give something a go that I’ve never really tried before and that’s focus solely on stats when placing certain bets. Usually, like many I look at goals scored, win records etc when considering games but always use my own discretion in the making the final decision. However I’ve always been interested in trying to find any system that could help identify bets that I wouldn’t usually consider and will be looking to work towards doing just that in here, with a focus on the corners market. I've put this thread in the glory hunters section as it is still a work in progress, and I will only be trialling it until the end of the season in Europe to see if its any good. I'll probably update this post at a later date with a bit more of detail on the system but I don't have much time at the moment. However i've done a bit of back testing and it does seem to have potential and may need a few tweaks along the way. I don't expect it to make big bucks but a few units profit most weeks could be possible I feel. I'll post my first picks in the next post, but for info I have discarded the English Championship for this system as back testing proved it to be too hit and miss. Also all my data and systems are based around the over / under 10.5 market so bets will be taken on that or the nearest equivalent where that market isn't availiable. Also the 1 and 2 unit stakes I'll be putting on these bets wont be as much as my normal stakes as I don't yet have the confidence in the system to justify that. :hope