PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011

morlspin

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011

So if (by the rules) you play 7 2o like AA and get called by a Romanian with A Jo and then go down to 480 chips that counts for nothing?
I'm afraid so mate, unless however you oblige by this rule: 1.9b If any 72o play is crushed by donkey Romanians, the victim is entitled to one free shot from a 12 bore shotgun toward said Romanian. So.....if you find him, you can legally shoot him*:lol * not legally binding, punterslounge.com does not condone/authorise the real life shooting of anyone:D

no intrest in playing any online event for a live seat if any one with a chip set wants my prize in exchange im happy to give it up
5th£55 GUKPT Online SeatEddy41
Eddy, ill swap you a chipset for the ticket, PM Me your address:ok

Thank you all concerned for an enjoyable evening, but since it is unlikely the polo shirt will fit (being a full grown man) please offer the prize to the next in line :ok Thanks
Bags, I have some up to XXXXL (THATS 4 XL) If you'd like one If not, no worries:ok

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011 Thanks Graeme and PL for organising this. I'm not really a scarf person, but would have liked a subs to WPT poker, so if there is someone who won that but is already a subscriber, and wants a swap, let me know. If not, i'll PM you on saturday for my scarf, Graeme:ok

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011 Cheers Graeme and all who helped set this up,great that u managed to get it going after being letdown by BS,:notworthy Pity about the Romanian invasion but added a bit more of a twist to it in the end!:welcome If anybody wants the Virgin book of poker, PM me as although it's a great site I am unfortunatley banned for life (long story!) and would just remind me of the fact!! Bit like having the Poker manager of PL being a toon just reminds me of Wednesday night's match :@ I just want to forget about it :wall (but i know he won't) Thanks again and hope you all have a great 2012 :ok :clap:clap

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011 Ok Guys Updates..... All BSQ Prizes have now been requested and the email was sent today to their manager All pm's, emails and calls with details have been logged and they will be getting sent on monday, i never send on friday as things often go missing over the weekends! :ok

All Tokens from BSQ are now in your accounts to be used Marcin, - Your name is added to the list for the live game DrJBug - Let me know when you want to play:ok
Been checking out the schedule. Apart from the fact the website lists all the dates at 2011 for the side events and I don't have time machine (assuming a typo:)) If there isn't a £200 event I fancy is is possible to split up the prize and do 2 events or have 2 bullets in a rebuy?

Been checking out the schedule. Apart from the fact the website lists all the dates at 2011 for the side events and I don't have time machine (assuming a typo:)) If there isn't a £200 event I fancy is is possible to split up the prize and do 2 events or have 2 bullets in a rebuy?
here is a list of side events in manchester and you can find there 200f buy in: http://www.grosvenorukpokertour.com/en/Event-Details/2012-Leg-1---Manchester/

All Tokens from BSQ are now in your accounts to be used Marcin, - Your name is added to the list for the live game DrJBug - Let me know when you want to play:ok
It's looking like the £200 6max in Coventry would be best for me. 23rd August. Plus hundreds of people playing the Goliath so when I bust out in 1st level I can sneak out in the crowds without anyone noticing :eek

Have the prizes been dispatched? Size = large I think you already have my address.
I always delete names and address pm's after use, can you give me yours again mate, the Mrs delivered the chipset and she cant remember.

Quick update - got close with the ticket I won in this. Thanks for the chance :ok gukpt.jpg
Gutted, my alias is BFA74, 1 hand to decide if I got a ticket against RichyPritchy my QQ v his A6, he hit both A and 6 on flop :wall Got £108 but no ticket