WPT Mag & Titan Poker $3k Freeroll - 22nd January 2012 8pm

teaulc

Re: WPT Mag & Titan Poker $3k Freeroll - 22nd January 2012 8pm I'd be happy to read pg. 79 if I could get that magazine here... sigh :( Actually was able to pick up one copy ~1yr. ago while travelling (but in B.C. Canada still) but have never seen one anywhere since. Last one I read/purchased had an article in it by Jared Tendler (think it was a yr. ago now?). Maybe I'll find one of my friends across the pond who can read that page for me.... maybe I'll even ship them the money to pay for the mag.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: WPT Mag & Titan Poker $3k Freeroll - 22nd January 2012 8pm

just under 2500 players regged for this, :loon:loon how about the magazine laying on a decent freeroll for the SUBSCRIBERS that support them month in month out, wouldnt be hard to do surely.
Yep,totally agree with this. :ok Month in,month out get some decent freerolls offered,but end up just a waste of time playing.2500 now but will be around 6000 runners when it kicks off(or whatever tourney max is) I thought the mags were getting it right about 6months+ ago by making the majority of 'magazine comps' with some kind of actual buy in $5 or $10 dollars. Maybe the poker mags themselves can be more involved in protecting their tournies & making sure that the 'people that buy the mag are the ones who will be entitled to the prizes'.Maybe make the tournies for subscription members only,password protected + an actual buy in.After the event has finished the mag can contact poker room &confirm details match up with a current subscription.(over the top?).ie prizes like packages abroad & 'live seats' to UKIPT,Unibet Open etc.

Re: WPT Mag & Titan Poker $3k Freeroll - 22nd January 2012 8pm Hi, We're looking at all options but thanks for the comments. Some sites like big numbers, others want "quality" depositing players, but there should be a middle ground, i agree. A subscriber freeroll or added value tourney is something we're already looking at. Keep your eyes peeled. Jon

I'd be happy to read pg. 79 if I could get that magazine here... sigh :( Maybe I'll find one of my friends across the pond who can read that page for me.... maybe I'll even ship them the money to pay for the mag.
Ask Swampster, he'll let you know if you can subscribe and have it sent to Canada.

Hi, We're looking at all options but thanks for the comments. Some sites like big numbers, others want "quality" depositing players, but there should be a middle ground, i agree. A subscriber freeroll or added value tourney is something we're already looking at. Keep your eyes peeled. Jon
i had an idea how about making a subscriber buyin league for the most loyal of customers with a great prize for your say top 10 players and also a buyin league for your joe bloggs whom may buy the mag every other month or somewhat, that way you have a year of great offers and anyone can join anytime in the year and with the two leagues it makes it interesting just dont know what the rest here think about my idea ? guys n gals what u think ?:unsure

Hi, We're looking at all options but thanks for the comments. Some sites like big numbers, others want "quality" depositing players, but there should be a middle ground, i agree. A subscriber freeroll or added value tourney is something we're already looking at. Keep your eyes peeled. Jon
Freeroll = to many players (not enough value per player for magazine) Added prize = to few players (pokerrooms don't like it) A middle ground. Hmmm... Offer 2 games? 1 - Freeroll Qualifier (xx seats) 2 - $10 buyin game with added value

I'd be happy to read pg. 79 if I could get that magazine here... sigh :( Actually was able to pick up one copy ~1yr. ago while travelling (but in B.C. Canada still) but have never seen one anywhere since. Last one I read/purchased had an article in it by Jared Tendler (think it was a yr. ago now?). Maybe I'll find one of my friends across the pond who can read that page for me.... maybe I'll even ship them the money to pay for the mag.
we actually run a canadian issue and US ipad issue, Von Donken. Canadian issue is print. Some freerolls will be run over both UK and Canada mags (an upcoming Bet24 freeroll, for example).