** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBA Week 1

Re: NBA Week 1 Nets @ Hawks Hawks -11,5 @ 1.93 They've just played against each other, Hawks won 106-70 on the road. That was a b2b game for the Nets and tonight it's another one minus home advantage. In their season opener Nets beat Wizards 90-84 at home after being down 37-45 at HT, Hawks beat Wizards b2b 101-83 (85-64 after the 3rd quarter) at home. Hawks were convinving in both wins and with fresh legs, the home crowd and a so far disappoting opponent (Nets just lost 78-94 in Orlando) it should be another convincing win imho.

Re: NBA Week 1 I have gone for an accumulator on miami, dallas, celtics and the hawks.:hope If you are looking for a single at a decent price i think the 76ers to beat the jazz looks a good bet at 1.5. The jazz look will take some time to gel as a team but i think the 76ers look like they are playing very strong as a team.

Re: NBA Week 1 NBA 02:00 Minnesota - Miami ------------------------ LeBron over 27.5 points - 1.85 unibet Lebron sead that he will play tonight with a little more extra juice beacuse its his 27th birthsday. So its to expect him over 30 tonight, alo to inclue in that this game will be run and gun basket as boath teams schowed a good and fast play, also Wade is a little bit injred and wont play the whole game what is more plus for Lebron beacuse he will have more balls! Over my choise and Lebron happy birthsday!

Re: NBA Week 1

NBA 02:00 Minnesota - Miami ------------------------ LeBron over 27.5 points - 1.85 unibet Lebron sead that he will play tonight with a little more extra juice beacuse its his 27th birthsday. So its to expect him over 30 tonight, alo to inclue in that this game will be run and gun basket as boath teams schowed a good and fast play, also Wade is a little bit injred and wont play the whole game what is more plus for Lebron beacuse he will have more balls! Over my choise and Lebron happy birthsday!
king james 34 points :ok

I have gone for an accumulator on miami, dallas, celtics and the hawks.:hope If you are looking for a single at a decent price i think the 76ers to beat the jazz looks a good bet at 1.5. The jazz look will take some time to gel as a team but i think the 76ers look like they are playing very strong as a team.
Accumulator came in nicely:clap

Sport NBA
Event Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
Selection Los Angeles Lakers -9.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 9/10
Date 31/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.62
Reasoning In my opinion Los Angeles Lakers will beat Denver Nuggets without big problems. Los Angeles at home plays very good – in this season has won two matches very easily – defeated Utah 96:71 and New York 99:82. New York Knicks is really dangerous team – they won against Boston Celtics. Carmelo Anthony plays great, Amar'e Stoudemire, too. Los Angeles Lakers lead 15-5 in head-to-head series. This match will be perfect opportunity for revenge because Lakers lost the last match at home against Denver Nuggets 90:95. Los Angeles Lakers’s defense looks really solid. They lost only 71 points against Utah Jazz and 82 against New York Knicks. Lakers has played very good in the last two matches. They lost the last match against Denver so motivation must be high. I think they will win without any problems so handicap -9.5 is very good option for this match. Odd at bet365 is fantastic.

Re: NBA Week 1 Lakers +6 @ Nuggets. 1.83 @ Bet365 (7/10) Ridiculous offer on the handicap for Lakers. These two met just last night. Nuggets perhaps should have won it but Lakers made some huge stops down the stretch and Gallinari missed an easy lay-up to tie it. Bynum was massive on his return as Lakers won by 3. B2B situation for both teams and playing the same opponent two days in a row I can't see Lakers losing big. Actually fancy them winning. Handicap looks great, though. So having that. Timberwolves vs Mavs. Over 199.5 pts. 1.80 @ Pinnacle (6/10) T-wolves used to give Mavs a real run for their money last season when they had awful team. Adelman has brought in more of a discipline. Rubio looks like a basketball player and they will always get points from Love. Mavs are still seeking their new game and can't defend, especially in the first halves of matches. Expect a high scoring affair. Grizzlies +8 @ Bulls. 1.80 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Bulls doesn't look that convincing to me. They should have never won @ Lakers, lost @ Warriors and only beat poor Kings and Clippers who can't defend. Grizzlies will have a chance in this one. They will have an advantage in the paint. They have to cover the 3pt line and that will be a key to success. They have had pretty good results against Bulls recently and avoiding a heavy crushing should be possible.

Re: NBA Week 1 NBA 01:00 Minnesota Timberwolves - Dallas Mavericks ------------------------------------------------- minnesota +7.5hc @ 1.43 bet365 Watched a few minnesota games this season and I fell sorry for this team for still not having a win, they where close in every match so far losing by a couple of points or just one, miami was lucky in last game last attack win,...tonight I expect another close one for Timberwolves as they play still poor Dallas no matter they won the first game of the season finnaly. Minnesota has a good team this season and they can even win this one. I go with a banker handcap!

Sport NBA
Event Los Angeles Clippers - Portland Trailblazers
Selection Portland Trailblazers (Money Line)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.55
Reasoning The Portland Trailblazers will head to Staples Center to meet the the Los Angeles Clippers for the first time this season. The Blazers are leading the Western Conference with a 3-0 record, and are now one win down from match their performance in the 1999/2000 season. They are coming from a home win over the Denver Nuggets, 111:102, heading now for their 1st one of the season on road. The only injury for Portland will be Greg Oden who is missing with a knee injury from last season. Clippers, 1-2, 9th in the Western Conference are looking at the first losing streak of the season, after giving up their 2nd straight match, at home this time against the Chicago Bulls 101:114. Unlike the Blazers who will play for the first time, the Clippers have yet to win on home ground, even though they allready played once, so this game will end in a premiere for one or the other. Los Angeles will have Bledsoe and Evans out, while Billups is questionable. The Clippers are now following a 2010/2011 which they didn`t even get into the playoff and so far not convincing, while the Blazers are one the right path of reaching the playoff again (lost to Dallas 2-4 overall last season in the first round). Portland has a moral advantage over the Clippers which they beat now in 9 of the last 10 meetings (last 5 in a row), and I think they have a shot for the win in this one as well.

Re: NBA Week 1 Knicks vs Raptors. Over 199.5 points. 1.88 @ Pinnacle (8/10) Amare is doubtful with an ankle injury but Knicks were fine without him in their last match when they scored 114 points against Kings. Raptors can scores as well but can not defend. They scored 96 against Orlando last night which is not an easy thing to do. Bargnani is in great form right now and will do his best tonite to get something around 30 points. Raptors are playing B2B which would mean slower pace but the pace will be dictated by NY. There haven't been less than 200 points between these two @ MSG in ages and I can't see unders working out this time either. Sure overs in this one! Celtics -10 vs Wizards. 1.81 @ Pinnacle (7/10) Boston beat Wizards last night in WAS by 8 points but it should have been bigger margin as C's slowed down towards the end. Wizards are really terrible road team and have dropped their opening two on the road by an average of 19 points which is awful stats. Really expect Celtics to take care of Wizards easily.