** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tip for Weds night

Guest DannyCash

Guest DannyCash

I have been given a tip from a friend who informs me it is one of his most reliable sources. I hate this situation, because if I back the selection and it loses, I'm feel daft, and if I don't back it and it wins, I feel even worse. I'm passing on the information to everyone on here as I feel we all deserve to be in on the info and also because it is trading at such a big price, we won't have to spend shed-loads to make a decent profit. It's currently 20.00 on Betfair as I type. Good luck if you decide to back it: 7:10 Sandown CAMBERWELL :unsure Cheers Danny

Cheers for the tip. Ive made a healthy profit from onedunme's tips today so have no hesitation in having a small punt on our horse here. Got a small bet at 22.00 on at Betfair and if the place odds get good enough I may have a small go at that too. Its 10/1 at willhill and ladbrokes, quite a big difference there. Lets hope it dosent bomb! :ok

Guest ONEDUNME

Im on Thanks for the plug Mr M:lol I'm on it Danny and I just want to say that I know (as others probably do) the dilema of having a tip and not knowing whether to share it or not in case it loses. My view is that nobody tips losers on purpose. All you can do is tell what you know and let people make what they will of the info. I, for one, wont be blaming you if it loses. Thanks for passing it on. :ok

Guest DannyCash

Re: tips Having one of those nights. Had a placepot all worked out for Sandown tonight, would still be in with 4 horses in the last at 20p. Only problem being, the tote website was going so slow I couldn't get the thing on in time. Johnny Ebeneezer on the nose it is then to save the day...