The future of fullring poker

Spikelad

Re: The future of fullring poker The sites wont stop offering it, but it has allready become quite hard to get a game at some sites. 10 year ago 90% of paradise poker cash game traffic was full ring fixed limit, shorthanded and nl games of any sort were rarer then. My prediction for five years time is every one will be playing pot limit omaha8 and I will be rich.

Re: The future of fullring poker When FullTilt was near its pomp there was a definite move towards shorter handed tables and deeper stacks. If they were able to progress things at the same rate i'm sure within a year the most popular games would be 4 handed maybe with antes. Within 2years i think the minimum buy-in would be 100bbs with 200bb games being the norm. After 'black friday' though PokerStars holds all the cards and their pro roster is nearly all tournament player based so i don't see the cash game scene changing for the foreseeable future. FullTilt were the innovators in this area, mainly fuelled by their high-profile stars such as Ivey, Durrrr and Patrik but full-ring is absolutely here to stay for 2yrs at least. 5yrs? impossible to predict.