** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Darts: Players Championship Finals 8-11 Dec

kevshat

Re: Darts: Players Championship Finals 8-11 Dec

Painter Vs Rand 5 Points Rand most 180's @11/10 paddypower So far in this tournament both players have played 36 legs. In 36 legs Painter has only managed to hit 3 180's while Rand has hit 9. While I was waiting for the prices to be posted on PP I was expecting Rand to be around 4/5 for this market, so the 11/10 represents great value.
:welcome to PL deise. Good luck with that mate :ok.

Re: Darts: Players Championship Finals 8-11 Dec Shame about Rand,I was just getting ready to trade on my outright.I wouldnt consider it to be a choke though,Painter had a couple of 140/180s at massive times in the last 4 legs.I got 5/4 on Rand this afternoon against Andy Smith in the worlds.There's some great prices around if you get in early

Re: Darts: Players Championship Finals 8-11 Dec

hi guys... lets make it 3 in row ;) stake 7/10 17:05 / M.Webster - D.Chisnall / over 14.5 legs / 1.73 / Blue Square / At the moment in H2H stats Webster hold a 3-0 lead....he won all the games this season since Chisnall joined PDC, the wins where 6-5 6-4 6-5, so all closed matches in this short format, today its played best of 17 legs but no matter that boath players playing good scoring good a little better at the moment is Chissy in my option. Over 14,5 looks very easy I dont see 9-5 score or lower here! Good Luck!
9-8 :ok

Re: Darts: Players Championship Finals 8-11 Dec +2.08pts for me for the weekend. Annoyingly the person I fancied to win the final won it but I'd taken too many punches with missed doubles to risk anymore cash on the tournament by then. Although it wasn't as profitable as it should've been at least we got a few pointers for next week. Well done to all in profit this week :clap.