** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

England > Midweek > Rest of Non-league Dec 5-6

BlueSQ Bet North Monday 5 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hinckley United v Worcester City (19:45 GMT) 9/5 13/5 11/8 104.96 %
maximize.gif Hyde FC v Eastwood Town (19:45 GMT) 2/7 11/2 8 105.24 %
Tuesday 6 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Altrincham FC v Corby Town (19:45 GMT) 13/10 13/5 21/10 103.51 %
maximize.gif Blyth Spartans v Guiseley (19:45 GMT) 13/5 11/4 10/11 106.37 %
maximize.gif Gainsborough Trinity v Stalybridge Celtic (19:45 GMT) 15/8 13/5 13/10 106.04 %
maximize.gif Gloucester City v Nuneaton Town (19:45 GMT) 13/8 13/5 11/8 107.89 %
maximize.gif Harrogate Town v Colwyn Bay (19:45 GMT) 7/5 13/5 13/8 107.54 %
maximize.gif Histon v Solihull Moors (19:45 GMT) 6/4 13/5 15/8 102.74 %
maximize.gif Workington v FC Halifax Town (19:45 GMT) 2 13/5 6/5 106.57 %
BlueSQ Bet South Monday 5 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Chelmsford City v Maidenhead United (19:45 GMT) 4/11 4 17/2 103.86 %
Tuesday 6 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dorchester Town v Farnborough (19:45 GMT) 4/6 3 9/2 103.18 %
maximize.gif Eastbourne Borough v Truro City (19:45 GMT) 5/4 13/5 2 105.56 %
maximize.gif Salisbury City v Tonbridge Angels (19:45 GMT) 7/5 13/5 8/5 107.91 %
Evo-Stik Southern Prem Tuesday 6 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Brackley Town v Oxford City (19:45 GMT) 5/4 11/4 13/8 109.21 %
maximize.gif Evesham United v Arlesey Town (19:45 GMT) 6/4 13/5 7/5 109.44 %
maximize.gif Stourbridge v Cambridge City (19:45 GMT) 5/6 11/4 11/4 107.88 %

Altrincham at home to Corby Town (13/10 William Hill) Corby have been a touch out of sorts recently and since signing JP Marna from Kettering a more long-ball approach hasn't worked out for them. Graham Drury is not without options of course, but whether he can find a blend in the short term to accommodate his star signing is questionable. Alty have one of the more incoherent form lines you're ever likely to see, and are quite capable of following up their fantastic and rather surprising showing at Halifax with a 0-3 home defeat. But - generally - they have been very bright at home, and are quiet capable of passing through most threats in the section. If they remain in the same nick they were in at the Shay yesterday, they are value at this price to defeat a Corby scratching around for form. Farnborough away at Dorchester Town (9/2 William Hill) Though the home side are better on paper than the visitors, there are enough factors for me to take on a big price. Farnborough are much changed since Spencer Day's takeover, but Dan Bennett gives them a real threat going forward and their porous defence is now led by Orlando Jefferey. Dorchester are riding high but home form - great in places with wins over Welling and Basingstoke and a recent draw with Sutton - is also dismal at times. They will be buoyant, but I'm taking the visitors to spring a surprise at a big price.

Re: England > Midweek > Rest of Non-league Dec 5-6 Ladbrokes go 7s on Maidenhead,and that might be a tad generous,although Chelmsford are quite high in the league have drawn alot of games,you can cover with a hcap bet on the away side.Very speculative bet tho.

Re: England > Midweek > Rest of Non-league Dec 5-6

Id have like to have opposed Chelmsford tomorrow but Maidenhead are so bad at the moment that even at such a big price I cant risk it
Agreed,but form is temporary as you know.you should be able to cover on the asian h'cap :)

Agreed' date='but form is temporary as you know.you should be able to cover on the asian h'cap :)[/quote'] Im not really sure where your going with this because Chelmsford are different class to Maidenhead as well. As I said Id have loved to have opposed Chelmsford tomorrow, but Maidenhead are just a bad side and were poor on Saturday as well. I will just hope Chelmsford drop points rather than put any money on it.

Re: England > Midweek > Rest of Non-league Dec 5-6 Ships/guys. Follow every week but not posted in a while (also changed username). Off to County v Staly Saturday and will post up my views. On another note, how about an ante-post update/thoughts.

Ships/guys. Follow every week but not posted in a while (also changed username). Off to County v Staly Saturday and will post up my views. On another note, how about an ante-post update/thoughts.
If Staly want to stay in the competition then they must have a massive chance as I think its fairly safe to say they are the better team right now. It will be interesting as to how the bookies price the game up. I was thinking about doing an ante-post update when/if we got a break because of the weather.

Im not really sure where your going with this because Chelmsford are different class to Maidenhead as well. As I said Id have loved to have opposed Chelmsford tomorrow' date=' but Maidenhead are just a bad side and were poor on Saturday as well. I will just hope Chelmsford drop points rather than put any money on it.[/quote'] Im looking at the odds,I might be wrong,the odds on Maidenhead seem longer than they should be. odds update Maidenhead 13/2 Ladbrokes,Bet365 15/2. Changed my mind here on Maidenhead,NO BET.

Im looking at the odds,I might be wrong,the odds on Maidenhead seem longer than they should be. odds update Maidenhead 13/2 Ladbrokes,Bet365 15/2. Changed my mind here on Maidenhead,NO BET.
Whats made you change your mind?

Whats made you change your mind?
There was no value in the Asian Hcap so I gave both bets a miss. I wanted to against the home side because 2 home wins doesn't justify such short odds making the away side value but without knowing the strengths and weaknesses of either side,I've opted for no bet.

Re: England > Midweek > Rest of Non-league Dec 5-6 Im with Ships on the Alty game and also fancy this Histon v Solihull Im trying to work out why Solihull arent favs for this one. After a terrible start they have got themselves sorted out and are a reasonable side now. They have only lost once in the league in their previous six whilst they beat Harrogate 5-1 on Saturday. Im still happy to take Histon especially with Riza still out. It was a poor game on Saturday and with Solihull in confident form they look over priced at the odd bwin price of 37/19

Altrincham at home to Corby Town (13/10 William Hill) Farnborough away at Dorchester Town (9/2 William Hill)
Well that sucked. My accumulator with these 2 was looking real good at one point .. oh well. We'll get 'em next time.