maximize.gif Moreirense FC v SC União Torreense (16:00 GMT) 1.6 4.2 7.6 99.47 %
Friday 2 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Marítimo v Benfica (20:15 GMT) 5.7 3.9 1.77 99.68 %
Saturday 3 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Estoril-Praia v Olhanense (20:15 GMT) 3.16 3.36 2.6 99.87 %
Sunday 4 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif SC Mirandela v Oliveirense (14:30 GMT) 3.2 3.1 2.3 106.99 %
maximize.gif CD Aves v CD Ribeira Brava (15:00 GMT) 1.61 3.5 5.5 108.66 %
maximize.gif FC Tirsense v Nacional da Madeira (15:00 GMT) 6.75 3.75 1.57 105.12 %
maximize.gif Leixões v Académica de Coimbra (19:15 GMT) 2.78 3.38 2.9 100.04 %
Monday 5 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sporting CP v Belenenses (20:15 GMT) 1.22 7.42 24 99.37 %

Re: Portugal - Taca de Portugal Millenium - 1-5 December Sporting cp will win without any problems even though it is a derby of lisbon, domingos paciencia will not rest any fluent players because the portuguese cup is an objective and a way to win titles. i see 3-0. on the other side belenenses have lost fame since two years, they are fighting to stay on the second league. I see nacional to win at tirsense, they are accustomed to feature very well on this cup, furthermore they know that fc porto and braga are already knocked out, that benfica and sporting surely will meet on the quarter final so it is a chance for them to reach the final. They have a little bit chance to face tirsense.

Re: Portugal - Taca de Portugal Millenium - 1-5 December

I see nacional to win at tirsense, they are accustomed to feature very well on this cup, furthermore they know that fc porto and braga are already knocked out, that benfica and sporting surely will meet on the quarter final so it is a chance for them to reach the final. They have a little bit chance to face tirsense.
I can't agree with you falcao on this one, Nacional have never been the best travellers, they are playing away at a traditionally hard-fighting pitch in Tirsense and this looks like one of those Cup matches where it could go either way. Value in Tirsense IMO, though we can and should wait for further team news. Elsewhere I don't see much value in this coupon. Best to stay away as this week's European coupon looks more interesting.