32 Red - 32 Days Of Poker

Spooner

Welcome to the 32 Days of Poker! Get into the Christmas spirit with 32Red and enjoy a wide range of exclusive poker events over the course of 32 days (Dec 1st – Jan 1st). We guarantee non-stop poker action packed with added-value events, exciting freebies, big guarantees, huge freerolls and much more... There's something special for all our poker players. Click on each of the baubles above to reveal the daily surprise (or surprises) and don't miss out on our big event on the 27th! http://www.32redpoker.com/promotions/32-days-of-poker.html 98335603s.jpg

Re: 32 Red - 32 Days Of Poker I remember the days when the 32 red tourneys were spectacular... now those days are gone :( I have a question to whoever is more informed than i do... if u deposit the ammount that is required to get the tickets... would you get the tickets even if u withdraw the money? It says no strings attached but...

Re: 32 Red - 32 Days Of Poker

I remember the days when the 32 red tourneys were spectacular... now those days are gone :( I have a question to whoever is more informed than i do... if u deposit the ammount that is required to get the tickets... would you get the tickets even if u withdraw the money? It says no strings attached but...
Try it :ok There is only 1 tournament that qualifies for the €6 ticket, and that is the Diamond flush tourni, so might be a lot of entries, but then more chance of the diamond royal flush hitting :loon

Try it :ok There is only 1 tournament that qualifies for the €6 ticket, and that is the Diamond flush tourni, so might be a lot of entries, but then more chance of the diamond royal flush hitting :loon
Do you know: is 50 chips means 50e or 50$ also can i first cash out and made deposit this same day?

think todays is a good day to made a 100 euros deposit on 32RED i get 3 ticket when made it 22 e to any tournament depositor freeroll and some godbye free on 27 december (5k euros)
You can withdraw straight away too, and you dont lose tickets :ok

• 2 weeks later...

i knew about the 50 euro ticket for depositng 250 but never prev seen 500 depoist musta missed that one but yeah was too good too last i suppose :clap i seen there changed it too 4000 redbacks now earned to get 50 euro ticket fat chance il be doing that
yes it was on 30 december i was waiting for that too.. :(

There have been some pretty good "free tickets" for reloading on this offer but the site has amended most of the remaining ones. The free "100+10 ticket" for depositing 500 has gone as has the free 50+5 for depositing 250. Shame but i guess it was costing too much.
I was going to post the exact same thing I was already depositing but then i said to myself..."maybe you didnt wrote the day correctly, so take a 2nd look"... and of course... now it says 4000RB for todays ticket and 6000RB for the 110 :cry:cry:cry