£200 every bet

newcastlefan1

Re: £200 every bet Bet 5 Ding Junghui to beat Cao Yupeng £200 @ 1.20 to win £40.00:wall And there it goes Made £184 which means £16 loss. Am going to try double up since their is soccer on tonight to make me back in Profit back the £200 loss so :hope Here it goes Barcelona to win Over 1.5 Goals - Reading V Peterborough Over 1.5 Goals - Burnley v Ipswich Over 1.5 Goals - Middlesborough v West Ham 184.00 @2.04 to win 191.36

Re: £200 every bet

Didn't take long for the discipline to go followed immediately by a chase. :spank
Ha true but the discipline is back now!! was just sick when Ding lost and didnt want to make a loss so in a moment of madness threw the bet on!!! Discipline back now!! Am thinking of just sticking to the football now and maybe a bit of placing in the horse racing. Will be back later with next bet.

Re: £200 every bet Rugby Union Harlequins to beat Wasps £180 @ 1.66 to win £120 :loon Profit - 98.80 Decided to Change my Plan. For every £100 earned I will increase my stake by £50. So my next bet will be £250 and after my profit reachs 200 I will increase my stake to £300 and so on!!