** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Serbia > Super Liga > 2011/12

13:00 Borac v RAD Beograd Borac is in the relegation zone and that is why all in the club mobilized and eager to new victory. They have secured a place in semifinals Cup midweek, but now they want to continue with good game in the league to improve status until the end of first part of the season. They will have the support of fans and nice weather in their stadium. On the other hand, Rad is more relaxed but in a bad situation with the absences of players. Today they are missing five starters (including captain Pajovic, my friend and ex Partizan player). Both teams are in bad shape, but another factor of home side is coach Petrovic. He until recently was a coach of Rad and very knows his former players, which should easier work for Borac. Odds are great and I must try with home win here... 1 @2,85 (pinnacle) @2,80 (bet365) 3/10 fair>> @2,35 13:00 Radnicki 1923 v Jagodina This is a local derby of central Serbia between two teams from the upper half of the table. Home team are the biggest and most pleasant surprise of the season cause they still don't have a lost match after 12 rounds. Jagodina also improved form and they are one of few teams that play better away than at home. Major handicap for them will be the absence of captain Stojanovic (second scorer of the team). Game will be broadcast live on national TV and I hope we will see an open game. Radnički is closer to winning, but over have greater value for me. over 2,5 @2,18 (pinnacle) 2/10 fair>> @1,99

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Serbia Super Liga 2011/12 Crvena Zvezda vs Vojvodina Pick: Draw I think Vojvodina is able to stay unbeaten in Belgrade. There are four reasons for my pick. First of all, Crvena Zvezda is in big problems. They lost the big derby against Partizan two weeks ago and it seems the title is gone. Partizan have 7 points advantage and it is too big considering we are speaking about Serbia. Crvena Zvezda is in big crisis at the moment, the fans are asking for Dragan Dzajic's return (he already announced he is ready) and the whole atmosphere in the squad is bad. The second reason is connect with Vojvodina. They are in excellent run of three consecutive victories. The players confidence is surely very high at the moment. Look the results: 03.12. Vojvodina - Borac 3:1 26.11. Borca - Vojvodina 0:4 19.11. Vojvodina - Smederevo 2:0 The third reason is connect with the absences. While Vojvodina is complete and coach Vukicevic has all players available, Crvena Zvezda will definitely miss the best player Kadu due to injury. Plus, the coach Robert Prosinecki can't count on defender Vilotic anymore. The last reason for my pick is connect with the fact that Crvena Zvezda will have no fans support. This match will be played on empty Marakana.

• 2 months later...

Re: Serbia Super Liga 2011/12 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 3 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Borac Cacak v FK Habit Pharm Javor Ivanjica (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Novi Pazar v FK Partizan (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.26 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Sevojno v FK Jagodina (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Crvena Zvezda v FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 4 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] BSK Borca v FK Smederevo (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.26 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Metalac Gornji Milanovac v FK Rad (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Radnicki 1923 v Vojvodina (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hajduk Kula v OFK Beograd (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serbia, Super Liga 2011/12 Crvena Zvezda v Spartak S home win Must win for home team, cause Partizan have already 10 points advantage. They bought the best Spartak player during the break, and it is expected a great support from the stands. Borac v Javor under 2,5 Local derby which by tradition is often under goals. Home average is 1.80 and away 1.73 goals per match. Enough for Saturday's double... @1.88 bwin 2/10

Re: Serbia, Super Liga 2011/12 I am having a reasonable punt this week here. The football in this league is decadent, boring and defensive. I don't know the exact percentage, but this league is great for the draw chasers. Putting all of the matches from Sunday in a system 2 out of 4 Half time-Full time draw (X-X). Another bet is Zvezda HW&over @2,7 My favourite team has plenty of fresh blood, fast and skillful players eager to prove themselves. We lost in Subotica at the start of the season, now I would expect a good payback. We may concede since the defence is not ready yet, but may score three ourselves as well.

Re: Serbia, Super Liga 2011/12

Crvena Zvezda 1:0 Spartak S home win Must win for home team, cause Partizan have already 10 points advantage. They bought the best Spartak player during the break, and it is expected a great support from the stands. Borac 1:0 Javor under 2,5 Local derby which by tradition is often under goals. Home average is 1.80 and away 1.73 goals per match. Enough for Saturday's double... @1.88 bwin 2/10
41.250 at Marakana, 7th most visited match in Europe this weekend :cigar:cigar

Re: Serbia, Super Liga 2011/12 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]BSK Borca v Hajduk Kula (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.11 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Habit Pharm Javor Ivanjica v Crvena Zvezda (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.38 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Jagodina v OFK Beograd (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.97 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Partizan v FK Sevojno (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.23 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Rad v FK Novi Pazar (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.76 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.86 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Smederevo v Borac Cacak (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.43 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda v FK Radnicki 1923 (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.18 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Vojvodina v FK Metalac Gornji Milanovac (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.23 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serbia, Super Liga 2011/12 These games should be avoided, later about the rest. Rad v Novi Pazar Home team have new (old) coach Petrovic and they are better team, but I can't find value. Borca v Hajduk Very poor teams, a draw is the most realistic outcome here but you never know. Smederevo v Borac Both teams are currently in very bad situation, although both of them won last weekend.

Re: Serbia, Super Liga 2011/12 Some picks at local... Partizan v Sevojno >> Partizan will probably win at home with new coach Avram Grant, but odds are useless. Away side play atractive football but they'll be without regular gk. Sevojno won 2:1 in their first duel this season. Vojvodina v Metalac >> Vojvodina brought some quality players during transfer window, while Metalac is located at the bottom. double over 2,5 (1st game) & Vojvodina @2.15 3/10 Javor v Crvena Zvezda >> Crvena Zvezda is again in must win situation. Javor is a much weaker team, but there is tricky small dimensions pitch. I'll be there... Crvena Zvezda win to nil @2.10 3/10 Jagodina v OFK Beograd >> Both teams won 2:1 in last round and they announce win again... Spartak v Radnicki >> Home team must go for win, but away side will be with their top scorer again. For both games are free tickets, so we should expect and away fans, and hope for goals there... double over 2 @3.90 1/10

Re: Serbia, Super Liga 2011/12 I took Vojvodina (drew 0-0) and Red Star (won 3-1) as a double combined at 0.9/1. The odds were pointless betting as singles I thought but it seems not now! I stick to William Hill and no other markets were available for the games. Medium stakes lost. Thanks anyway McNasara, keep it up. :ok

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 14 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borac Cacak v BSK Borca (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.37 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Metalac Gornji Milanovac v FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.09 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Novi Pazar v Vojvodina (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.38 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Radnicki 1923 v FK Habit Pharm Javor Ivanjica (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.44 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Sevojno v FK Rad (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.03 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hajduk Kula v FK Jagodina (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.56 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]OFK Beograd v FK Partizan (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.11 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crvena Zvezda v FK Smederevo (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.54 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 31 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borac Cacak v FK Radnicki 1923 (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]BSK Borca v FK Metalac Gornji Milanovac (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crvena Zvezda v Hajduk Kula (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Habit Pharm Javor Ivanjica v FK Sevojno (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.85 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Rad v FK Partizan (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Smederevo v FK Novi Pazar (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda v OFK Beograd (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Vojvodina v FK Jagodina (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serbia, Super Liga 2011/12 Zvezda Half time Draw @2,5 (local) Great odd for this probability. Last game against Borac we played awful in the first half, without running or trying something. They parked their bus in front of the goal, just trying not to concede. Borac did not have a single chance the whole match. Hajduk Kula is slightly more dangerous in attack than Borac, but as almost all of the teams coming at Marakana, they try to kill the football, make many fouls, all of them going for a stupid and boring 0:0 draw. Zvezda is the perfect team for HT/FT X-1, as we start the match slowly and due to the better physical condition and will we score and win in the second half. 2/3 this spring have been X at half time, I expect one more. Rad-Partizan AW @1,5 I hate Partizan, normally. The way they won against Hajduk last week made me puke. They were given a very suspicious penalty, followed by a red card for the hosts! The goal is, nevertheless the slightly bigger quality of Partizan players, they have the advantage from the referees. I expect a 0:1 win, with a goal in the last 10 minutes.

Re: Serbia, Super Liga 2011/12 Evandro (key mf) and captain Mikic are out for Crvena Zvezda. But expect great support from the stands (again) and win, course. Why don't you take X/1 at much better odds... I hate them too, but this time Rad will be without fans... :cheers for avatar

Re: Serbia, Super Liga 2011/12 I have a bad feeling in my gut, I am not that sure we will win this. The guests can fight for a draw. Our team is too young and I fear of inconsistency. As far as the Partizan game, I doubt that the fans have the crucial say here. It is the referee. Odakle si druze?

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 4 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Jagodina v FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Metalac Gornji Milanovac v Borac Cacak (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Novi Pazar v BSK Borca (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Radnicki 1923 v Crvena Zvezda (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Sevojno v FK Smederevo (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hajduk Kula v FK Rad (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]OFK Beograd v FK Habit Pharm Javor Ivanjica (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Partizan v Vojvodina (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Zvezda have more serious opponent tomorrow, @Kumanovac maybe it is ideal for X ht?

Re: Serbia, Super Liga 2011/12 Hmmmm, it is always the first thing that comes across my mind in this type of games. Although our gameplay and sharpness is way better away from our fortress (at home the players get relaxed and think that the 3 points are guaranteed and easy), I think that the hosts will hold us at HT. I must add Partizan HW @1,45, cause they will be really serious in this game, having lost many points from Vojvodina in the previous years. Vosa is bad this spring and although this will probably be their best match this spring (they like playing Partizan) I am pretty sure that Partizan will win this. OFK Beograd seems a home win to me too, with a possibility of over 2,5 goals scored.

Re: Serbia, Super Liga 2011/12 Jagodina v Spartak Encounter between teams from the top half of the table. Jagodina won by 4:0 in the first part of the season. They will have home advantage today, and on the other hand Spartak come without three regulars (including top scorer). Jagodina DNB @1.50 at local

Hmmmm, it is always the first thing that comes across my mind in this type of games. Although our gameplay and sharpness is way better away from our fortress (at home the players get relaxed and think that the 3 points are guaranteed and easy), I think that the hosts will hold us at HT. I must add Partizan HW @1,45, cause they will be really serious in this game, having lost many points from Vojvodina in the previous years. Vosa is bad this spring and although this will probably be their best match this spring (they like playing Partizan) I am pretty sure that Partizan will win this. OFK Beograd seems a home win to me too, with a possibility of over 2,5 goals scored.
Radnicki will be without captain df Milosevic, good for us (expected 15000 fans). Still they've league topscorer Spalevic and talented Kostic (who has already signed for Groningen). I think about both teams to score and over 2,5 @2.30 Vojvodina is in poor shape this spring, but they have some really good players (Moreira, Appiah, Oumarou). They've won their last two away games, and I don't see value in Partizan here... OFK will be without three regulars and Javor struggle to survive. H2H games support away side, so no bet for me.

Re: Serbia, Super Liga 2011/12 After nice result against Vojvodina(draw) in the last round,Jagodina will have another temptation this time at their own ground against Spartak. The winner of this match will probably be just 3 points behind the euro zone,if we agree that Radnicki will lose against C.Zvezda. So this match,maybe,could be the turning point for the winner... Jagodina in this part of the season started with 3 victories,then they have a match against future champions probably,after that two draws... we can say very good results for this kind of team in this kind of league. Spartak S. scored two goals in last six matches! One of them was from penalty,the second goal scored Vidak Bratic from defence...Spartak in this part of the season has two lost matches,three draws and one victory. Very strange if we know that they got back very good coach Z Milinkovic. The point of this match is that Spartak will have four players out for this match: Torbica captain of the team,Stevanovic RB and few years ago one of best RB in the league,Covic forward from the young national team,and Djurdjevic. First match this season ended 0-4 for Jagodina. So with this problems and poor results from the second part of the season i "believe" that Spartak dont have anything to search for in this match! GL!

Jagodina 3:0 Spartak Encounter between teams from the top half of the table. Jagodina won by 4:0 in the first part of the season. They will have home advantage today, and on the other hand Spartak come without three regulars (including top scorer). Jagodina DNB @1.50 at local :clap
@Masta well done, too ;)

Hmmmm, it is always the first thing that comes across my mind in this type of games. Although our gameplay and sharpness is way better away from our fortress (at home the players get relaxed and think that the 3 points are guaranteed and easy), I think that the hosts will hold us at HT. I must add Partizan HW @1,45, cause they will be really serious in this game, having lost many points from Vojvodina in the previous years. Vosa is bad this spring and although this will probably be their best match this spring (they like playing Partizan) I am pretty sure that Partizan will win this. OFK Beograd seems a home win to me too, with a possibility of over 2,5 goals scored.
Told you bro, did you see the refereeing for Partizan? What a shame, there is no point playing in this league. I wish I didn't guess Zvezda X HT. The hosts played a pretty good defensive match, with a do-or-die attitude from the players and the official crew, at moments disgraceful in sparing the time. Also guessed the overs at OFK game. Bem ti ligu u kojoj igra moja Zvezda...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borac Cacak v FK Novi Pazar (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Habit Pharm Javor Ivanjica v FK Jagodina (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Radnicki 1923 v Hajduk Kula (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Smederevo v OFK Beograd (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda v FK Partizan (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Vojvodina v FK Rad (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crvena Zvezda v FK Metalac Gornji Milanovac (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.13[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 8 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]BSK Borca v FK Sevojno (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serbia, Super Liga 2011/12 Borac - Novi Pazar 6 points game in Cacak. Away side will be without four regulars, but with new experienced coach. Very difficult match to predict, maybe draw is most realistic here. Javor - Jagodina Both teams are in good form lately and very motivated for this encounter. No bet Radnicki - Hajduk Home team is much better, but will be without fans today because their stadium is suspended. So I don't see value in home win, and guests could score one goal. over 2,5 @2.25 bwin Smederevo - OFK Beograd Match between teams from the middle of the table, no great importance. I expect uninteresting game without many goals. under 2 @1.95 sbobet Spartak - Partizan Both teams are weakened, and both are associated with President of our football association. Partizan is favorite, but who knows... Crvena Zvezda - Metalac Must win for home team, but can't find any value... Vojvodina - Rad Both teams are in bad shape, but they've decent quality. However, Vojvodina will be much weakened, so I'll try with value bet here... X2 @2.38 bet365

Radnicki 0:0 Hajduk Home team is much better, but will be without fans today because their stadium is suspended. So I don't see value in home win, and guests could score one goal. over 2,5 @2.25 bwin Smederevo 0:1 OFK Beograd Match between teams from the middle of the table, no great importance. I expect uninteresting game without many goals. under 2 @1.95 sbobet Vojvodina 0:2 Rad Both teams are in bad shape, but they've decent quality. However, Vojvodina will be much weakened, so I'll try with value bet here... X2 @2.38 bet365
;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Serbia > Super Liga > 2011/12 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borac Cacak v OFK Beograd (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]BSK Borca v FK Jagodina (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crvena Zvezda v FK Sevojno (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Habit Pharm Javor Ivanjica v FK Rad (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Metalac Gornji Milanovac v Hajduk Kula (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Radnicki 1923 v FK Novi Pazar (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Smederevo v FK Partizan (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda v Vojvodina (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serbia > Super Liga > 2011/12 Radnicki 1923 Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar End of the season is coming there and to find worthy bets is even more difficult - but I thought this is one of those. A local derby beetween two in-form and very motivated teams, old rivals. Home team is fighting for third place (ticket for Europe) and now they've the same points as Vojvodina. More difficult opponents will play with them until the end of the season, so that Radnicki have imperative to win this "easier" game. Top scorer of league, their striker Spalevic is back and it's great news for team. Also, tickets are free, so should expect great support from fans. Novi Pazar have new experienced coach Bekvalac and with him team significantly improved performance in the last two rounds. They're placed on only three points above the relegation zone, so and their motivation is high, but it should be kept in mind that they're waiting for weaker opponents in next two games at home. Regarding the situation on the table, it's worth noting that Novi Pazar is poor away side (1-3-8), while Radnicki don't have loss at home (6-6-0). Another important info is that Novi Pazar will be without five starters due to injuries and suspensions. 1/1 @2.60 Paddy Power medium stake Radnicki -1 @3.00 Paddy Power medium stake