Scotland: Premier Nov 26-27

aliando

Saturday 26 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Celtic v St Mirren (15:00 GMT) 1.28 6.2 16 100.16 %
maximize.gif Dunfermline Athletic v Aberdeen (15:00 GMT) 3.15 3.4 2.5 101.16 %
maximize.gif Hearts v Inverness Caledonian Thistle (15:00 GMT) 1.88 3.5 4.75 102.82 %
maximize.gif Motherwell v Dundee United (15:00 GMT) 2.22 3.4 3.62 102.08 %
maximize.gif St Johnstone v Hibernian (15:00 GMT) 2.1 3.4 4.04 101.78 %
Sunday 27 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kilmarnock v Rangers (12:45 GMT) 8.5 4.33 1.5 101.51 %

Re: Scotland: Premier Nov 26-27 Celtic vs St. Mirren Celtic is able to score against any team, but also their defensive is shaking. St Mirren is doing pretty good this season and they managed to held Rangers in a 1-1 draw in Glasgow. I think will see some goals here and my bet is going for that. 4 of the last 5 games have been ended with 2,3 goals for Celtic. Mirren had also 4 games in last 5 ended in these limits also. 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 2.2 with Ladbrokers

Re: Scotland: Premier Nov 26-27 Hearts vs Inverness 3 of the last 5 away games for Inverness have been inside these limits. 4 of the last 5 home games from Hearts were also inside these limits. Hearts is 6th placed team in the league with 19 points. Inverness are bottom rock table. Despite the fact that Hearts haven;t scored a goal in last 4 I believe we can find ourselves in the limits imposed after the end of the game. 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Scotland: Premier Nov 26-27 Hi guys, Wednesday night now a distant memory, I'm taking one tomorrow. Proceed with caution though... MOTHERWELL v DUNDEE UNITED: OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.935 - Pinnacle (3pts) Got to emphasise the low stakes here. While I'm confident in the line, it's in the back of my mind that if both teams defend to the very best of their abilities, this game could go the other way. However, I reckon the attacking talent on display will shine through. Motherwell have shipped a few goals at home this season; they've been nowhere near as tight as they are on the road. United, meanwhile, have scored on all their travels, their away games going over 86% of the time. Historically, this is an entertaining fixture. Motherwell won 3-1 at Tannadice earlier this season, and a few goals are hopefully on the cards this time round. But, like I said, it's not one for a heavy stake. Good luck! :ok

Re: Scotland: Premier Nov 26-27

Lennox you are SPL expert, what do you think about Hearts ? I belive thaet they break bad series and nice @1.8 for HW. GL :ok
Hearts is a club in turmoil right now. Both the club itself and the entire squad are for sale, the players haven't been paid this month ... it's a real mess. I'd normally expect them to see off ICT at home, but given all those reasons above and the fact they haven't scored for 4 games, I can't be backing them at that price. ICT have also been looking quite good lately. They matched Celtic until they unfairly went down to 10 men last week, and scored 6 away to Kilmarnock the week before. They're a plucky, organised side and will fancy their chances of leaving with at least a point. I'd advise you against it, but good luck if you get involved :ok

Re: Scotland: Premier Nov 26-27 Celtic v St Mirren I think Celtic could be in store for another tough afternoon tomorrow. St Mirren are on a good run, they are a well organised team that are tough to beat and when they do have the ball, have the players to cause Celtic a problem or two. Celtic are creating a lot of chances at the moment but are not being clinical enough in front of goal and as a result not putting teams away. With this in mind I can see a tight affair with not a lot of goals. St Mirren have went under in 10 of their 15 games so far this season and Celtic have gone under in over half of theirs. The two Lennons have met on 4 occasions to date and 3 have went under 2.5 goals, only the 4-0 Celtic win last August being a comfortable win for the Hoops. Selection: Under 2.5 goals @ 2.36 with Betfair - 2 units Kilmarnock v Rangers Not the most original pick here but one which I feel represents value in the away win. I was expecting Rangers to be priced somewhere around the 1.36-1.4 mark so at 1.50 I am happy to take it. Rugby Park has almost became a second home for Rangers over the years, they seldom drop points here and have not been defeated for more than 12 years. Added to this their impressive away form this season, 100% record and only one goal conceded, I can't see Kily causing them many problems on Sunday. Kilys form has been up and down this season but in their last home game they shipped 6 goals to Inverness. They managed to get a point at lowly Hibs last week but I cannot see them picking up anything against the league leaders. Selection: Rangers win @ 1.5 with Bet365

Re: Scotland: Premier Nov 26-27 16:00 Motherwell vs Dundee Utd Well play great and it seems that they didn't have such a good and compact team long time ago. Currently on the third place, with only three points behind Celtic, but what worries them are home games. They've only three wins and six scored goals on seven matches at Fir Park. That's why assistant of coach Black said that team must increase number of goals in front of their fans. In last five home games they lost even three times cause really want win this match. Still they miss two standard defenders: Clancy is suspended and Saunders is long term injured. Last five h2h matches and 9 of 11 games at Fir Park were ended over. Otherwise, at that stadium Dundee have only one win in the last 10 away games. Only fact that doesn't support my bet is statement of United coach Houston. He said that his team will play a much more cautious than they did before, in order to obtain positive results. But it's hard to imagine a defensive approach of team that regularly play the most efficient away games in the league (average is over 4 goals per game). Two midfielders Swanson and Severin are long term absentees, but important defender Dillon is available again. Striker Daly is ready and he has always been in the mood versus Motherwell (scored 7 goals against them). Rain is likely fall tomorrow and it should be difficult for goalkeepers. I expect initial pressing of home team and fast counter attacks of the Terrors, in any case early goal would mean a lot for my main bet from SPL this weekend. GL mates over 2,5 goals bookie>> @1,93 (pinnacle) stake>> 5/10 my odds>> @1,69

Re: Scotland: Premier Nov 26-27 16:00 Dunfermline vs Aberdeen Tough match for estimating... Both teams are on the bottom of the table, the Pars have one point advantage. Stake are high so I don't think we look a nice football here. The Pars are only team that still haven't victory at home. On the other hand, the Dons are only away team without win. Dunfermline went well in Glasgow on Wednesday although they lost 2-1, they deserved much more convincing defeat against Celtic. For today coach McIntyre have midfielders Phinn and Hardie available again (Phinn after a long break), but still missing McCan, Rutkiewicz, Bell, Easton... The Dons have Jack and Fallon return from suspension. Aberdeen won last mutual game at home with a convincing 4:0 two months ago, so far home team wants to revenge for that. However the Pars have scored only once in their last seven league games against Aberdeen that have won their last four SPL meetings with Dunfermline. Anything is possible at East End Park, but I most likely a draw (especially in the first half cause won't watch total offensive of these teams and it's my bet). Although decisive factor here may be coaching experience and there visitors have a great advantage. draw at half time>> X ht bookie>> @2,25 (bet365) stake>> 1/10 fair>> @2,00 16:00 Celtic vs St Mirren Yet I feel bitter when I remember a midweek game. Then Celtic lost midfielder Commons who got injured. Pressure is on home side and Buddies come completely relieved. After a difficult secured existence last season they now seem more serious. As a reward coach Danny Lennon got a contract extension. Tradition strongly supports the Bhoys, but during the next week waiting for the European game, so here I don't see any value. No bet 16:00 Hearts vs Inverness Meeting between least efficient and most efficient team in the league. Quality and tradition are on home side, but last three league clashes between the Jambos and Inverness have ended 1-1. In home team is a bad situation cause players haven't paid their salaries. And more motivated Inverness will try to take advantage today. The Jambos have failed to score in their last four SPL games. In addition to a long absent players (Barr, Santana, Kyle and Glenn), coach Paulo Sergio will be without suspended Black and injured Grainger. Guests don't have any problems after winning appeal against a red card received in last week's defeat to Celtic so midfielder Tansey is available. Away double chance is losing value and I turn away to goals... over 2,5 goals bookie>> @2,23 (pinnacle) stake>> 2/10 fair>> @2,00 16:00 St Johnstone vs Hibernian Two clubs with new coaches Lomas (ex Man City player) versus Fanlon (ex coach of Bohemians Dublin). Anything can happen at McDiarmid Park. No bet for me.

Celtic v St Mirren I think Celtic could be in store for another tough afternoon tomorrow. St Mirren are on a good run, they are a well organised team that are tough to beat and when they do have the ball, have the players to cause Celtic a problem or two. Celtic are creating a lot of chances at the moment but are not being clinical enough in front of goal and as a result not putting teams away. With this in mind I can see a tight affair with not a lot of goals. St Mirren have went under in 10 of their 15 games so far this season and Celtic have gone under in over half of theirs. The two Lennons have met on 4 occasions to date and 3 have went under 2.5 goals, only the 4-0 Celtic win last August being a comfortable win for the Hoops. Selection: Under 2.5 goals @ 2.36 with Betfair - 2 units:eyes
Wow did not see this one coming, St Mirren defending poorly and Celtic, especially Hooper being clinical. Apologies to anyone who followed.

MOTHERWELL v DUNDEE UNITED: OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.935 - Pinnacle (3pts) Got to emphasise the low stakes here. While I'm confident in the line, it's in the back of my mind that if both teams defend to the very best of their abilities, this game could go the other way.
Motherwell 0-0 Dundee United - LOSS Poor show from me. Shouldn't have shared the bet when I had that much doubt. So apologies to any followers. Hope I didn't give you a bum steer, KulikTS, and that you took Hearts. Good luck tomorrow, Kosher, and anyone else involved in the Killie-Rangers game. :ok

16:00 Dunfermline vs Aberdeen draw at half time>> X ht bookie>> @2,25 (bet365) stake>> 1/10 fair>> @2,00 16:00 Hearts vs Inverness over 2,5 goals bookie>> @2,23 (pinnacle) stake>> 2/10 fair>> @2,00
Pars v Aberdeen 3:3 (0:1) From the first shot on goal in this match Dons scored a goal in 45'+2 minute :@ Hearts v Inverness 2:1 :clap
16:00 Motherwell vs Dundee Utd over 2,5 goals bookie>> @1,93 (pinnacle) stake>> 5/10 my odds>> @1,69
0:0 11 shots on target and 13 corners, but without goals... poor day for me too!

Re: Scotland: Premier Nov 26-27 13:45 Kilmarnock - Rangers Tradition and tables suggest a safe victory for Rangers. But Celtic came up to just 4 points and now pressure is on Gers. Kilmarnock play a very openly this season and they lack a quality goalkeeper. Striker Heffernan is doubtful for this game, but if he be ready I see score for home team. On the other hand, McCoist have defensive problems due to a lot of absences. The latest is Bocanegra and before him Papac, Wallace and Weir were injured. New striker Aluko may be in contention for this trip. Time will be nice, without heavy rain that ruined some of yesterday matches, so I expect a few goals at Rugby Park. over 2,5 @1,84 (SBO) @1,83 (pinnacle) 3/10 fair>> @1,70