Kemp 2.35 - Why they won't win !

Trotter

Seems like a lot of members have been studying this particular race going by the BBotD selections Thought it might be interesting to have a thread for a race where posters who have studied it put up the reasons why they have put a line through the horses they haven't selected I'm sure this is just as valuable a 'learning tool' as reading why they've picked the one they have to win ! How do you eliminate runners before settling on a selection ? Unfortunately it's not a race I've looked at unless i do it over the next couple of hours, but I'd still be interested to read this side of members selection processes !

Re: Kemp 2.35 - Why they won't win ! Hi Trotter, i had a good look at the race and i was left with Georgian King having a big chance.. Seven Days, inconsistent and unreliable and had an awful bad fall last time out, which may have affected the horse. Also its only win came over 2m 3f on heavy ground. Phare Isle has too many Pulled-up's and falls to its name to be able to have a confident bet on it and its only win came on soft ground. Top Smart may have a squeak but is 7 pounds higher than its last win and was pulled up last time out, also the 2 races it did win were in fields of 5 runners and 6 runners. Fontano has never run over 3m and is up 5 furlongs from its last race, so trip a complete unknown!!! Mzuri Bay runs in snatches and is usually unreliable. Was done at 1.01 last time out and is now up 3 pounds, and is only 1/17. Spanish Cruise is well handicapped but last two runs has been pulled up and fell. But it does have a chance with a clear round. Amore Mio another horse that doesnt always gives its running. Its only ever win came over 2 miles, but i guess the booking of Choc is a plus. Namarama has to be feared as its last run was very eye-catching, 3rd of 28 at Navan over 2m 7f and is still lightly raced but in my opinion all the value was with Georgian King at 6/1 last night with Suzy Smith just hitting form, was a really good staying on 4th in a big field at Cheltenham behind Decoy over 2m 5f, and the step up in trip will suit, has already won over 3 miles before and is still 7 pounds lower than its last winning mark.. Is now into 7/2 as Hugh Taylor napped it today, but Hugh only got 9/2.. :lol Thats what i took from the race Trotter, but everybody has their own opinions !

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.