No messing about...

Guest DannyCash

Guest DannyCash

Right, here's 4 selections for tonights racing. Do what you must with them but I'm backing them in bog-standard single fashion stopping at the preverbial winner. Staking 5, 7.5, 11, 16.5 until successful - rather Fender-like I'm sure you'll agree? 6:30 Windsor LUCKY EMERALD 7:10 Southwell QUEEN OF NIGHT 7:40 Southwell DANES CASTLE 8:30 Windsor BOOGIE MAGIC Wish me luck ;-) Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: No messing about... The second selection won (just) @ 7-4f so the total profit = +8.13 for the day. I'll try and keep this one going for a bit, but feel under pressure due to Onedunme and TrebleKing!! lol Danny

Guest TheTrebleKing

... well my hard work was done in building the system i use, but theres now no skill in picking my selections :b so your profit will all be hard work :ok

Guest ONEDUNME

Re: ... Forget about "pressure" Danny. As I've said before, all this "supposed" competition between each other here is olloxB as far as Im concerned. All that counts is what we take off the bookies. If it help take the pressure off, I'll tip a few losers today, hows that? :lol

Guest DannyCash

Re: No messing about... Yes guys I wasn't really being too serious about pressure, just taking the emphasis of me and putting it where it belongs - on you 2 haha! I couldn't find 2 let alone FOUR horses that I was confident of backing today! As it was, the first name I wrote down won but we won't go into that... I'll try and get something up tomorrow and good luck with your threads TK & ODM Danny

Guest ONEDUNME

What??? What? You werent serious??? You mean I've gone and posted those losers today for nothing? :rollin :rollin :rollin

Guest DannyCash

Re: What??? Sorry mate, you can go back to winning ways now! Lol! Ok I'll start the ball rolling with: Lingfield 3:20 CATHERINE WHEEL 5 units. Back later with 3 more at Kempton if unsuccessful Danny

Guest DannyCash

Catherine Wheel Nice riding Frankie! No need for night racing, I'm only concerned with 1 winner a day! Shame about the price though? +6.88 points on the day +15.00 points running total Long may this continue. Danny

Guest DannyCash

sorry it's late... ... haven't been able to access the site since 6pm due to "server problems"??? 6:55 Epsom LORD OF THE EAST 7:25 Epsom TIDAL 7:55 Epsom FLYING SPIRIT 7:40 Don WORD PERFECT edit : 5, 7.5, 11, 16.5 points as usual stop at the winner. Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: sorry it's late... So, FLYING SPIRIT won @ 100-30 and there's real cash going down on these selections too! :beer +24.17 units profit today +39.17 units running total Hope you were on too? Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: Friday night Westmoreland Road a bit disappointing finishing in second place but KIND wins a tight finish @ 3-1, unlucky if you were on Valjarv! Anyway, it's more profit in the bank which is building nicely now. :) +17.5 points profit today +56.67 points profit running total Back tomorrow folks Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: No messing about... I'm not sure what VC means? I've had a go on Betfair in the past. I can't get in the right frame of mind today, so I'm going to leave it all alone for today folks. Danny

Guest DannyCash

Monday night Feeling confident I can bag some more profit tonight chaps: 6:20 Windsor ANGEL SPRINTS 6:35 Beverley VON WESSEX 7:50 Windsor PRESTO SHINKO 8:05 Beverley COMIC STRIP Note: Different staking tonight to allow for shorter priced 2nd selection. 4 points, 8 points, 12 points, 16 points Stop at a winner. Cheers Danny

Guest DannyCash

Re: Monday night Thank you IWG2BT1 (although you're meant to stop now you're ahead!!) ANGEL SPRINTS WON 7-2f (4 units staked) Profit +14.00 Total running profit +70.67 Ciou for now...

Guest DannyCash

Re: Monday night Well I hope you DIDN'T follow the other horses tonight mate. I have to say PRESTO SHINKO was unlucky, it stumbled and collided with another horse near the start, got blocked in by a wall of 5 horses and did really well to go wide and finish in 3rd place. I'm sure it'll definately win a race with better luck. Also, sod's law COMIC STRIP went off 5-4f, my logic being that it would be the value bet as a 2nd fav against the Godolphin horse. I had the 2 down equally matched on ability and with prices reversing the opposite way, I would've hated to back it at 5-4f, and may have switched to the value 5-2 eventual winner. That's the trouble with selecting the horses hours before the race I suppose!!! I think I'm a little lucky to be in profit today! More tomorrow Danny

Guest DannyCash

Let's get this thing on the road again OK - tonight's selections (unfortunately the first original selection has already run and I wasn't in time to get the bet on or the thread typed) 7:00 Doncaster HARTSHEAD 7:30 Doncaster TYBALT 8:30 Doncaster SCARRABUS 8:45 Folkestone CHARNOCK BATES ONE 4,8,12,16 points stop at a winner. Cheers Danny