** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

McNamara NHL Picks 11th Nov

NHL Head to Head ..... 23W - 19L ..... U/O ..... 4W - 6L 4 Games to watch Today New Jersey - Washington ..... (Method Underdog) New Jersey to win at $2.15, odds at tab.co.nz N.Y Ranger - Carolina ..... 80% wr N.Y Rangers to win at $1.62, odds at tab.co.nz Method used 10 times with this game patten, having 8 Home Wins and 2 Away Wins, the O/U was 4 Overs and 6 Under. Pittsburgh- Dallas ..... (Method Underdog) Dallas to win at $2.10, odds at tab.co.nz Anaheim - Vancouver (Method Underdog) Anaheim to win at $1.90, odds at tab.co.nz Well, I have to have faith and follow my Method through all the ups and downs. Good Luck :drums ..... again please.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 11th Nov The 4.5 over system, created by another person. .................... Bets .......... Wager ........ Spent ...... Return ....... Profit/Loss Day 1 .......... 4 Bets .......... $20 ............$80 ......... $78.00 ..... $ - 02.00 Day 2 .......... 3 Bets .......... $20 ............$60 ......... $51.20 ..... $ - 10.80 Day 3 .......... 2 Bets .......... $20 ............$40 ......... $28.00 ..... $ - 22.80 Day 4 .......... 3 Bets .......... $20 ............$60 ......... $80.20 ..... $ - 02.60 Hold the phone we finally got something. Lols Day 4 has selected 2 games to hit 4.5 over. 5.89 avg - New Jersey - Washington 4.5 over at $1.41 at >Bet365.com, (Method stats are 4 over - 6 Under, if it was a 6 over bet) 5.80 avg - Buffalo - Ottawa 4.5 over at $1.28 at >Bet365.com, (Method stats, No Stats so far for this Game) Personally, I would take the New Jersey Game to Hit 4.5 over.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 11th Nov Here are Today's Method Stats, if you want them. New Jersey - Washington ............... 12 games, 9 Home wins - 3 Away wins, 5 over - 7 Under N.Y Ranger - Carolina .................... 10 games, 8 Home wins - 2 Away wins, 4 over - 6 Under Pittsburgh- Dallas .......................... 04 games, 0 Home wins - 4 Away wins, 1 over - 3 Under Buffalo - Ottawa............................. No stats at all for this Game Detroit - Edmonton ........................ 06 games, 4 Home wins - 2 Away wins, 2 over - 4 Under Chicago - Calgary .......................... No stats at all for this Game Anaheim - Vancouver .................... 19 games, 12 Home wins - 7 Away wins, 8 over - 11 Under Good Luck everyone :drums

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 11th Nov Hmmm, don't know whats up, I have changed nothing in the way the selections are Picked. What I am going to do is go back to when it work very well and see if I take the stats from about the last 124 to 127 games and see if that's the answer, hopefully it is. Or maybe just see what stats do with just last 3 games played each time, i am lost at the moment. :hope

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 11th Nov going from last 3 games for the Anaheim - Vancouver, it doesn't feel ideal as the stats are 3 games played with 2 Home wins - 1 Away win, 2 Overs - 1 Under. Hmm, I will watch it this way and check the 124 - 127 example later on. Though the latter sounds more better. :hope

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 11th Nov I decided to do the last 124 - 127 now and got theses Stats. Anaheim - Vancouver .......... 10 Games played - 7 Home wins - 3 Away wins, 5 Overs - 5 Under So, Anaheim still has the advantage. Here's hoping this was the reason for the losses. :drums ..... please

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 11th Nov NHL 4 Games to watch Today New Jersey - Washington New Jersey to win .......... Loss N.Y Ranger - Carolina N.Y Rangers to win .......... Won .......... :clap Pittsburgh- Dallas Dallas to win .......... Loss Anaheim - Vancouver Anaheim to win .......... Won .......... :clap Gees, the first 3 games grab the 1st goal and lead for a long time, they just couldn't hold out the other team, bar one.