Jump Racing - Thursday 10th November

1.40 Taunton - 5pts win Dancewiththedevil @ 4/1 (Ladbrokes) Max bet for me, this one, as I feel he has an easier task today than last time, even if he does face some unexposed types. A previous winner off 114, he's been threatening to back-up his ready win of three starts ago and still looks like he can strike off this mark. He bolted in that day from a 1/2 shot who had been in cracking form, and only just failed off 104 next time out. Both the 1st and the 2nd have run well since from that race. Even though Dancewiththedevil is a little bit higher in the weights once more, Aodhagan Conlon takes off 5lbs so he runs essentially off 105 today - a mark he can definitely win off based on previous form - even on last season's showing. Last time out he just met two nice types I feel. He jumps well, and cruised up to challenge on the outside turning in, but found the first two had too many guns for him. The winner has hacked up by 6l again since, and the 2nd horse had previously run a cracker when 3rd to Pepe Simo, with Nearby 2nd, and Via Galilei last. That run at Kempton was also in a conditional jockeys race so Conlon's claim was nullified really by many others. He's also a course and distance winner and this doesn't look as strong to me. Dormouse did win well last time, but that was from a novice and a horse out of form. I think my selection has that touch of class, and can prove too strong here.