My Pick to win the NCAAB Championship

AGurv

My Future Championship record 2-24 with 2 pending. I'm not gonna pretend like thats an amazing record, but I've had about 25% of my bets make it to the championship. So some great hedge opportunities have opened up. Stanford pending and the Falcons pending. I never like to take the favorite because i feel its boring and not worth it. Here is what I considered and why I didnt take them. All lines are from 5dimes UNC +300 - Not worth it, best team on paper, but that doesnt always mean anything. That being said they should be right there at the end Kentucky +350 - Calipari can't seem to get it done. I still wouldn't consider this even if it was double. Vanderbilt +2000 - Seems like great value, they are favored to win the SEC, but I just dont see it. Syracuse +1000 - Considered this one for a while, I think Syracuse has a great chance to get it done but just couldn't pull the trigger Pittsburgh +500 - I saw this as +1200 on another site but not even close to worth it. Wannamker is gone and I think he was a critical piece. Still a pretty good team that I think will win the Big East regular season. Would like to see Birch dominate his first season Uconn +1200 - Uconn won it all next year, but Kemba won this for them last year. Even with Lamb I expect to see this team take a huge slide My Pick - Florida +2000 - I think this has fantastic value. A coach who knows how to get it done with a great mix of players. They keep there back court. They add Rosario out of Rutgers, who will thrive in that system IMO. Then your bringing in Beal, the #4 recruit according to Rivals. Great talent, and I see this team making it to the Final 4.