** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup

Spankyf

The 2011 World Cup is done and dusted with victory for NZ. Things were a lot closer between the hemisphere's and there surely isin't much between the Super Rubgy and Heineken Cup competitions. Every year the Heineken Cup gets more and more fierce and I think there's a good handful of teams who have a genuine chance of lifting the trophy this season. It should be quite open with a lot of depth in the French sides and some improving minnows who'll hopefully provide some upsets along the way with some really interesting combinations in the groups. Here they are:

Pool 1
1 Castres
2 Munster
3 Northampton Saints
4 Scarlets
Pool 2
1 Cardiff Blues
2 Edinburgh
3 London Irish
4 Racing Metro
Pool 3
1 Bath Rugby
2 Glasgow
3 Leinster
4 Montpellier
Pool 4
1 Aironi
2 Clermont Auvergne
3 Leicester Tigers
4 Ulster
Pool 5
1 Benetton Treviso
2 Biarritz
3 Ospreys
4 Saracens
Pool 6
1 Connacht
2 Gloucester Rugby
3 Harlequins
4 Toulouse
If teams finish with same points, qualifier is decided by: Total number of tries in all Pool matches; aggregate points difference from all Pool matches. Looking at potential winners, it's been five years since an English side won the trophy and Northampton and perhaps Saracens could be contenders. Harlequins look great in early season and if they keep a head of steam going who knows. Leicester don't look good so far and better find the form they need to get out of a 3 horse pool. I don't know as much about the French sides but you can't ignore Stade Toulousain. Nobody knows the competition better than Noves and quite simply he will want it back. Clermont and Biarritz should be strong too but they'll have to play well to top their pools. After Wales world cup showing, you do wonder if the Welsh clubs are going to make an impression on this tournament. Ospreys will find it tough in the pool with Biarritz and Saracens but I actually think Cardiff have a very good chance of getting out of a pool with London Irish, Racing Metro and Edinburgh, as long as their big game players show up. As for the Irish sides, I think only Leinster stand a chance of winning it. The title has only been retained once, and drawing a parallel with a 6N grand slam, it's only going to become more of a rare occurence with the competition always improving. They have the same core squad and are well ahead of most teams when they play well. They have 25 or so players that would make most European sides and a good percentage would make start in a Super 15 team too. They are the standard and Schmidt is doing a great job. I think Munster are still a great team but I still feel they need an injection of youth and lack the amount of talented players and cohesion Leinster have (though it's cyclical: the shoe was on the other foot for the first decade of this century). I think Ulster will be competitive and could be at a nice price to make it out of the pool. I hope Connacht win the whole thing outright but as a fan you have to be an optimist! So some outright's i'm going to take on Betfair: Toulouse @ 9/2 Leinster @ 9/2 Clermont @ 11/1 Harlequins @ 27/1 Looking forward to hearing from the regulars. Will have first round games up during the week :hope

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup There are two handicaps I think can be broken this opening round of HC: 1) Harlequins -17 v Connacht (pains me to say, as a Connacht Season ticket holder, but Connacht away against top of the Prem side, can see a trouncing on the cards. Plus with Conor O'Shea in charge unfortunatly he will have respect for Connacht, and not let his side be complacent) 2) London Irish -11 v Edinburgh (Irish got great draw away at Leicester this weekend and will be pumped. Plus Edinburgh are a poor side away) Tempted: Treviso + 22 v Scarcens Leinster +5 v Montpellier

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup Good write-up there pal :ok I'll be the first to admit i am not too clued up on the European sides so this season will probably only get involved in all-Premiership games. I watch the matches, and outside of England, probably know the most about the French, but i am not too confident about having enough knowledge when it comes to having a reason to bet on their matches. I look forward to seeing the winners roll in ;)

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup Fire away guys!

Friday 11 November 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifHarlequins v Connacht (20:00 GMT) 1.05 41 11 106.77 %
maximize.gifRacing Métro v Cardiff Blues (21:00 GMT) 1.3 21 3.5 110.26 %
Saturday 12 November 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifAironi v Leicester Tigers (13:30 GMT) 7.5 34 1.08 108.58 %
maximize.gifLondon Irish v Edinburgh (13:30 GMT) 1.2 26 4.5 109.40 %
maximize.gifMontpellier Hérault v Leinster (13:30 GMT) 2.7 21 1.57 105.44 %
maximize.gifScarlets v Castres Olympique (15:00 GMT) 1.53 21 2.5 109.98 %
maximize.gifOspreys v Biarritz Olympique (15:40 GMT) 1.44 21 3 107.33 %
maximize.gifUlster v ASM Clermont Auvergne (15:40 GMT) 2.1 19 1.8 108.44 %
maximize.gifMunster v Northampton Saints (18:00 GMT) 1.44 21 2.75 110.36 %
Sunday 13 November 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifGlasgow Warriors v Bath (12:45 GMT) 2.2 21 1.9 102.60 %
maximize.gifSaracens v Benetton Treviso (15:00 GMT) 1.03 56 17 104.73 %
maximize.gifStade Toulousain v Gloucester (16:00 GMT) 1.14 26 5.5 109.53 %

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup Cheers for sticky admin Yes yes, delighted the caps are up so early. :welcome Prathead, nice to see another Connacht man on board. I agree with your thoughts on Harlequins, I think O'Shea will have them as honed as he did last season when they turned over Munster en route to winning the Amlin. Big win for Quins on the cards. Don't agree completely with the Edinburgh handicap, they haven't been great so far away but didn't have their top Scottish intl's either. I'd imagine the + on Edinburgh will get bigger so will keep an eye on that. Potential lines for me: Treviso +23. Yep, Saracens decent but Treviso aren't really that bad so far this year and thats a very big handicap to beat. Clermont -2. Ulster lost three big first teamers last weekend and despite a long overdue win they haven't set the world alight so far this season with far from clinical performances. Clermont have a very strong squad and have been doing very well so far in Top14 having been crowned champions last year. Leicester -15. Handicap is short enough as Leicester in poor-ish form and Aironi pulled a massive upset in this competition last year when they beat Biarritz. Can't see an upset like that coming in this first round when Leicester know they need to get the finger out.

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup Wrote this up on another site, just sticking it in here as well if that's okay. Heineken cup back this weekend, my favourite competition. I see TG4 have the highlight rights, not on RTE which is a disgrace. Looks open enough this year, you have the usual teams, who will always be there abouts and you could add in Saracens, Cardiff and Racing metro to that list, who all seem stronger than last year. Pool 1 Munster 13/10, Northampton 6/4, Castres 8/1, Scarlets 12/1 It looks like a two horse race here, but Scarlets could mix it up a bit here. Castres while going well in the top 14, just don't like travelling in this comp and should lose all the away matches. I'm sure if Munster or Saints need a win they will get it there as well. Scarlets have a very exciting back line and if they click could be very dangerous. I just don't think they have the pack to match Munster or Northampton. Munster are not the team they were and its showing. The back play leaves a lot to be desired and our backrow is not what it once was. Northampton had one hand on the cup last year, before an implosion, which was hard to explain. They have kept the main players from that team who are all a year older and wiser. I think they will just shade Munster to top spot by gathering more bonus points. Prediction 1 Saints 2 Munster 3 Scarlets 4 Castres Pool 2 Racing Metro 6/4, Cardiff 9/4, London Irish 5/2, Edinburgh 22/1 A very open group with 3 possible winners. Edinburgh while they will make it difficult for teams at home, will finish bottom. They will ruin one of the other teams chances by beating them at home. I find this pool very hard to predict. I don't think LI will do it either, their style of rugby just doesn't suit this competition and will be found wanting again. You could say the same about Cardiff, but they look a different team this year and with Roberts, Warburton, 1/2p and a few more WC stars coming back they will be a force to reckon with. Racing are a team on the up, but i think they might be more interesting in winning there domestic comp (as they haven't won it yet). If they concentrate on the Heineken cup, they will go far. They have brilliant players at their disposal, but like some french teams, when it is put up to them like Leinster did last year, they fold. That has to be a worry. I'm going to take a chance on Cardiff in what is a very tight group. Predictions 1 Cardiff, 2 Racing, 3 Irish 4 Edinburgh. Pool 3 Leinster 4/11, Bath 9/2, Montpellier 10/1 Glasgow 50/1. This pool looks straightforward for Leinster with or with out BOD. They have the worst team from Scotland, England and France in the group, and could win all their matches. The odds reflect that. Predictions 1 Leinster 2 Bath 3 Montpellier 4 Glasgow Pool 4. Leicester evs Clermont 5/4 Ulster 9/1 Aironi 325/1. Again looks like a two horse race. Ulster are after picking up a few injuries to key players, which looks to have scuppered any chance they had of qualifying. Leicester are not playing well this season, like Munster their is a changing of the guard. Flood is not playing to his potential either, but they have their WC crew back now which should help them. Clermont have cost me money in this, but they have an unreal team, but can't seem to deliver in the latter stages of the cup. They are 2nd in the top 14 playing mighty stuff. They have recruited well with Hines, Byrne and Sivivatu coming in. Their 10 position is the one they need to sort out. James and Skrela rotate a lot and both are as flakey as each other. Still i think thy will top the group, just holding off Leicester. Predictions. 1 Clermont 2 Leicester 3 Ulster 4 Aironi Pool 5 Saracens 5/4 Biarritz 2/1 Ospreys 13/5 Treviso 100/1. On paper this looks a tough group, but Biarritz shouldn't be that price and I don't think they will be in the fight for qualification at the end. They are bottom of the super 14 got hammered by Clermont by 40 points. They will be more interested in staying in the top 14. Ospreys have lost a few key players in Philips, Hook and Byrne and haven't really replaced them. While they are going well in the pro 12, they can never seem to raise it for the Heineken cup and i can't see it happening now either. I don't think they have the experience needed to win a cup. Saracens have been going along nicely the last few years and have developed a close net squad. They are going well in the Aviva and the form suggests thy will keep it going in the Heineken cup. They will rely on their pack a lot and should be too strong for the other teams in the group. Predictions 1 Saracens 2 Ospreys 3 Biarritz 4 Treviso. Pool 6 Toulouse 4/9 Harlequins 4/1 Gloucester 7/1 Connaught 200/1. Poor Connaught are after getting a terrible group. Realistically 1 home win but be a great achievement, 2 wins would be out a dream. I really hope they can pull off one. Gloucester while they have a chance, are not my cup of tea and i can't see them progressing. Quins and Toulouse should battle it our for top spot. I think this is going to close and the head to head between the sides will be important. Toulouse along with Munster are the aristocrats of the comp. They are a team filled with marvellous player and will go close again this year. They should top the group with Quins a close 2nd. Quins are unbeaten this season and are turning into a formidable side. They are probably just lacking that bit of class to see them finish 1st. Predictions 1 Toulouse 2 Harlequins 3 Gloucester 4 Connaught. Winner To be honest while a lot of teams can win it, i would be surprised if its not one of Toulouse, Leinster, Northampton or Clermont. Munster and Leicester make up the top six in the market. I think Munster are awful value to be honest. Looking for a bit of value Cardiff and Quins both at 33/1 are value At a bigger price Scarlets at 80/1 might have a squeak. Back to the winner I fancy Toulouse and Clermont to get to the final. Leinster are the team to beat as champions, but BOD will b a big loss and his loss will hinder them to going all the way. I'm going to back both Toulouse 5/1 and Clermont 10/1. Of the two i think Clermont will sneak it this year. Top try scorer A few things should be taken into consideration here. Groups with the Italian teams will enhance your chances. Groups with 2 weaker teams as well and obviously teams that are going to progress along way. 2 that stand out for me are [/b]Sivivatu 18/1 (Clermont) Nacewa 33/1 (Leinster ). Both are playing on the wings now. Nacewa has been shoved there since Kearney as gone to 15. he will take on a lot of responsibility as Fitzgearld on the other wing is not a prolific scorer. Two at bigger odds 1/2 p ( Cardiff 40/1) Sam Smith (Quiins 66/1). If both teams can get out of their groups they should be up there. Top points scorer Luke McCallister (toulouse ) is on fire at the moment and its hard to look passed him at 11/2.. His kicking and try scoring have been important so far and i can see it continuing. Own Farrell (Saracens 33/1 looks excellent value. He is a kicking machine and if Saracens have to go well he has to as well.

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup Taken Cardiff Blues @ 11/5 Bet365 to beat Racing Cardiff have their Welsh world cup players back tonight, Sam Warburton, Jamie Roberts, Gethin Jenkins and Bradley Davies all come in. After a good tournament in New Zealand they will be raring to go. Cardiff look a strong side with no obvious weakness and Dan Parks should keep the scoreboard ticking over. I don't know a massive amount about Racing but they are missing some big players, according to the BBC Frans Steyn, Mirco Bergamasco, Sebastien Chabal and Benjamin Sa are all out. An away game in France is never easy but the Welsh world cup players should still be on a high and raring to go after a few weeks off, with the players Racing have missing this is a big opportunity to get a crucial away win. Seeing as it's the first game I'm going to ignore the appeal of taking Cardiff +6 and go for the straight win

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup It was an immense effort from Connacht and if they can keep up that level they can make life hard for the others in this group. Quins may have been put off by Frank Murphy's moustache, I certainly was. Good win for Cardiff, looked dodgy at the start but they came back strongly and Dan Parks kept nudging them in front.

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup

Friday 18 November 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifASM Clermont Auvergne v Aironi (20:00 GMT) 1.03 81 29 101.77 %
maximize.gifCardiff Blues v London Irish (20:00 GMT) 1.36 23 4 102.68 %
maximize.gifEdinburgh v Racing Métro (20:00 GMT) 1.82 21 2.25 104.15 %
maximize.gifNorthampton Saints v Scarlets (20:00 GMT) 1.14 34 8 102.94 %
Saturday 19 November 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifBenetton Treviso v Ospreys (13:30 GMT) 4.1 29 1.33 102.84 %
maximize.gifBiarritz Olympique v Saracens (13:30 GMT) 1.61 21 2.5 106.67 %
maximize.gifCastres Olympique v Munster (15:40 GMT) 1.8 21 2.25 104.76 %
maximize.gifGloucester v Harlequins (15:40 GMT) 1.67 19 2.5 105.14 %
maximize.gifConnacht v Stade Toulousain (18:00 GMT) 6 26 1.2 103.85 %
maximize.gifLeicester Tigers v Ulster (18:00 GMT) 1.16 26 7 103.85 %
Sunday 20 November 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifLeinster v Glasgow Warriors (12:45 GMT) 1.07 41 13 103.46 %
maximize.gifBath v Montpellier Hérault (15:00 GMT) 1.33 23 4 104.35 %

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup Munster to beat Castres, 6/5 @ Bet365 Castres have switched this game from their tight, intimidating home ground to Toulouse which I imagine Munster were pretty pleased about. Castres conceded over 30 points to the Scarlets last week, if they concede as many penalties this week then that Ronan O'Gara will happily boot them to defeat. Munster showed last week why they are so good in this competition, at times they were under great pressure but they kept their nerve and ground it out, the injury time drop goal win will have been a huge boost. Away wins are going to be vital to get out of this group, with Paul O'Connell leading from the front they should be able to match Castres in the pack. They kept the scoreboard ticking over nicely against a very good Northampton team last week and look to have the edge in defence over the French side that shipped over 30 points last week. I fancy Munsters ability to keep their nerve and discipline and the extra class of players like Doug Howlett will get them a crucial victory.

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup

Good fight back to bring it in for you with Ronan there again to make the difference. A winner is a winner. :clap
A last gasp, drop goal winner two weeks in a row, balls of steel from Ronan O'Gara :notworthy. Incredibly harsh on Castres who were the better side for large parts of the game, not that I care about that!

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup Was away for work the last two weeks so didn't get near any action but well done Dougal, superb calls there:ok. Who'd have bet Northampton and Racing metro odds on to exit the tournament this early. It really is a special tournement in that its about going for longer odds winners and looking for opportunities to take advantage of skewed odds.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup Some tasty matches this week.....

Friday 9 December 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifUlster v Aironi (19:30 GMT) 1.03 51 21 103.81 %
maximize.gifCardiff Blues v Edinburgh (20:00 GMT) 1.29 26 4.5 103.59 %
maximize.gifHarlequins v Stade Toulousain (20:00 GMT) 2.05 21 2.22 98.59 %
Saturday 10 December 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifBenetton Treviso v Biarritz Olympique (13:30 GMT) 3 23 1.5 104.35 %
maximize.gifCastres Olympique v Northampton Saints (13:30 GMT) 2.24 23 1.8 104.55 %
maximize.gifConnacht v Gloucester (13:30 GMT) 3 23 1.5 104.35 %
maximize.gifRacing Métro v London Irish (15:40 GMT) 1.36 23 4.5 99.90 %
maximize.gifScarlets v Munster (15:40 GMT) 2 21 2 104.76 %
maximize.gifSaracens v Ospreys (18:00 GMT) 1.36 23 4.33 100.76 %
Sunday 11 December 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifBath v Leinster (12:45 GMT) 3 23 1.5 104.35 %
maximize.gifGlasgow Warriors v Montpellier Hérault (12:45 GMT) 1.83 21 2.2 104.76 %
maximize.gifASM Clermont Auvergne v Leicester Tigers (15:00 GMT) 1.36 23 4 102.68 %

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup Leinster -4 against Bath looks a great bet. Leinster are finding great form at the moment. They dismantled Cardiff last week, playing some sublime rugby, granted Cardiff were missing a few, but they did the same to Glasgow in the Heineken cup a few weeks back. McFadden, Fitzgerald, O'Malley are playing great stuff and should give Bath an awful time. At the moment Moody. Atwood and Donald are doubtful, even with them i fancy Leinster to win. Bath were awful against Sale and i think Leinster are a level above them so Leinster -4 10/11 with bet 365 is the bet.

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup Leinster should win easily enough,they had a great win at the Rec a few yrs back when they were lady boys,theyre a far better team now.Clermont should win at home to Leicester,its 50/50 whether Leicester get a losing bonus or not but Leicester should win the return leg next wk and win away to Ulster to top the pool in January.Cardiff will be glad to have the Welsh contingent back after last wks drubbing in the RDS,think Cardiff have an excellent chance of getting ahome quarter final if they can win their next 2 games,winning away to Racing was a massive step forward they will be looking to build on that.Quins playing well at the moment,might just have enough to beat Touloose.Scarlets Munster hard to call,can see this eventually coming down to head to head when pool is decided,Scarlets may not win win in France nor Munster in Northampton,vital Munster get something from the weekend as I can see them win with a bit to spare in Thomond.

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup Another interesting line-up of ties this weekend too. Good luck lads!

Friday 16 December 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifBiarritz Olympique v Benetton Treviso (20:00 GMT) 1.15 41 7.7 102.38 %
maximize.gifEdinburgh v Cardiff Blues (20:00 GMT) 2.2 23 1.93 101.62 %
maximize.gifOspreys v Saracens (20:00 GMT) 1.61 23 2.62 104.35 %
Saturday 17 December 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifAironi v Ulster (13:30 GMT) 6.5 34 1.16 104.53 %
maximize.gifLeicester Tigers v ASM Clermont Auvergne (13:30 GMT) 1.68 23 2.52 103.55 %
maximize.gifLondon Irish v Racing Métro (15:00 GMT) 1.25 25 3.75 110.67 %
maximize.gifGloucester v Connacht (15:40 GMT) 1.07 41 9.25 106.71 %
maximize.gifMontpellier Hérault v Glasgow Warriors (15:40 GMT) 1.2 25 4.5 109.56 %
maximize.gifLeinster v Bath (18:00 GMT) 1.08 41 10 105.03 %
Sunday 18 December 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifMunster v Scarlets (12:45 GMT) 1.25 26 4.5 106.07 %
maximize.gifNorthampton Saints v Castres Olympique (15:00 GMT) 1.33 21 3.25 110.53 %
maximize.gifStade Toulousain v Harlequins (15:00 GMT) 1.16 34 6.6 104.30 %

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup After a bad November i'll try one for today. Edinburgh v Cardiff over 42 @ evens Bet365 Last week Cardiff showed their intent snuffing out Edinburgh's attack and holding them to under 10 pts for the first time this season. Can't see it happening this week. Cardiff are strong away from home themselves and will be looking for more than the losing bonus point while Edinburgh's revamped coaching ticket has seen them become a lot more fearless and attacking this season. Chance of rain tonight but not expected to be a washout and with both backlines capable of running in tries (both teams in top 3 for tries scored in the RaboDirect league this season with Edinburgh incidentally conceding second most) and with the metronomic Parks and Laidlaw on the field there's every chance of 3 pointers being taken through drops and penalties regularly. The game will hopefully be competitive as this is Edinburghs chance to keep qualification in their own hands.

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup London Irish -9.5 @10/11 Bet365 Been too busy at work so not had much chance to look at the games. Quite fancy Irish here though, Edinburgh blew this group wide open by beating Cardiff last night and Irish can get themselves back in it with a bonus point win. Irish came from a half time deficit to win 34-14 in the reverse fixture in France last week, that was 3 defeats out of 3 for Racing. They are out of the competition now and may well have one eye on their domestic game against Agen next Friday. French teams rarely travel well in this competition and when they have nothing to play for the heads can drop quite easily. If Irish can get in front early I think Racing may well throw in the towel. This is a huge opportunity for Irish to get themselves back in the hunt and i'm hopeful they can canter to a bonus point win.

• 1 month later...

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup Under 37.5 Connacht v Harlequins 1.97 @ Pinnacle I'll try this one today. Harlequins coming to get five wins and I wouldn't oppose them doing it against a Connacht team with 14 straight losses. The men from the west fronted up well away last week to keep the score to a meagre 24-3 against Toulouse and they'll show the same fight today. The excellent Loughney is back in the front row while Harlequins have five changes to last weeks game, only two are by choice as far as i'm aware. Quins will be nervous. Even if they get the bonus point their qualification hinges on Clermont - Ulster and the results from Pool 2. Connacht need a win so badly and they'll keep it tight in forecasted rain. Unders in most of Connachts home games this season with only 2 over in the last 7. Depending on what way the lines go (currently +9) I might take a punt on the Connacht + too.

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup Connacht 9 Harlequins 8 :clap I woke up to a terrible hangover after a momentous win for Connacht. Another amazing performance today from Munster in a memorable weekend for Irish rugby. As for tomorrow, i'm looking at Treviso +10.5. Treviso are no mugs at home and they've upset the apple cart in this competition twice this year with a draw away to Ospreys and a great win against Biarritz (they've been rubbish this year in truth). Saraboks have a load of quality and are Englands only hope of glory in this competition. I've been really impressed with them especially with their hookers, Alex Goode (surely he'll come into the England side within the next year) and the scrum half they picked up from an amateur club, can't remember his name now but he's done well to compete with Stringer for the 9 shirt. As good as they look, they've not blown anyone away from home in a while and the Italian team is strong there. The 10 pt headstart is enough for me, especially with Saracens needing only a bonus point to progress. Treviso +10.5 @ 1.971 Pinnacle

• 2 months later...

Re: Rugby Union: 2011/12 Heineken Cup [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Edinburgh v Stade Toulousain (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]27 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leinster v Cardiff Blues (17:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]9.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 8 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Munster v Ulster (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Saracens v ASM Clermont Auvergne (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]