** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

is there a dead certain 1.4 shot tonight

Re: is there a dead certain 1.4 shot tonight

Can anyone find me a decent 1.4 shot tonight in the football? cheers
if i would have a big money to spend and i must find odds ~ 1.5 then my choice for tonight would be PSV and Twente double , odds 1.44 , both teams are playing in home and they have already won their opponents in away games+ thoes teams have a lot more quality. :) p.s. and i dont understand thoes who always say that there are no decent bets and you wont find anything safe...... this guy just asked your opinion about the best choice fot tonights europa league games and if you dont have any ideas then DONT SPAM

Re: is there a dead certain 1.4 shot tonight like another person said really no 100% bet...all about what you think is safe to bet on:ok my opinion would be Braga team goals over 1.5 which is 1.40 on bet365 They play maribor which are not a bad team but really braga need to win at home and take advantage of there home staduim...i remember when arsenal went to braga and we got beat 2-1...its a hard place to go as its up in the mountains. Braga normaly play 4-3-3 formation which is quite attacking. my opinion.. goodluck on whatever you bet:cheers

Re: is there a dead certain 1.4 shot tonight If you ask this Q this morning, I offer you to bet on KOBE, in Japan league.. Whatever, last night I had a combined bet but I decided to wait till the line-ups. After lineups and reading some posts in here, I confused and decided to combine another match bet which was including Leeds Utd.. I wish I bet on my primary bet. What I am trying to say ? If you have an idea than dont let our posts to confuse you... But as an idea, Legia Warsaw won't lose tonight... I have some statistical data, and according to my database, there is no way to lose today at their home.. Legia W. vs Rapid Bucuresti 1 or 0 :hope