Unibet Open - Riga 4 Day Event Dec 1-4

teaulc

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Unibet Open - Riga 4 Day Event Dec 1-4 Latest Update: PL massive have arrived safe and sound - AL was delayed a little but has arrived. Off out for some Latvian fair for dinner before destroying the welcome drinks party with King Cordier. On best behaviour though as want to be fresh for donking up the euros in the tourney tomorrow.

Re: Unibet Open - Riga 4 Day Event Dec 1-4 Out on Day 1, didn't play great and didn't run much better. Ran into quads on a cash table and busted the 105Lat Turbo too, so not a great day! Managed to bump into andybell though (apologies if I don't recognize you tomorrow/later in week, I was/am quite drunk), good luck to all playing Day 1B, I'll be there for the side events I think.

Re: Unibet Open - Riga 4 Day Event Dec 1-4 o.k guys - well that wraps up my first ever live commentary - awesome fun - was pencilled in for 1hr but due to their highest ever feed figures i got an extra hour! Listen in tomorrow evenign as King Cordier is pencilled in for 11pm Riga time which is 9pm Uk time. If i bust i will do the last few hours due to high demand from my fans!