Flexi boxed trifectas and First 4 bets ??

becca

Hi - I'm very new to punting and had a punt on the Melb cup today I was wondering if someone could explain the following to me for trifecta and first 4 bets. Say big races like the Melbourne cup. I bet on a flexi bet, box trifecta with 6 horses. at $10AU this = 8.33% of the total prize pool? So if any of those 6 horses came 1st, 2nd or 3rd. And the prize pool was $10,000 would this mean I would win $833 ? In another scenario if the above is correct... lets say I put down $120AU on the same horses instead of $10AU this = 100% of the total prize pool money? So would that mean I would win the full $10,000 ? from those 6 horses and $120AU bet, if 3 placed ? I'm assuming it's the same principle for a boxed flexi First 4 too ?

Re: Flexi boxed trifectas and First 4 bets ?? That all sounds a bit complicated........ But I'm pretty sure you don't just have to get one of the horses you've got to get them all So from your 6 selections you have to get first, second and third for the trifecta.....

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.