maximize.gif Grosseto v Bari (14:00 GMT) 2.26 3.1 3.65 103.90 %
maximize.gif Gubbio v Cittadella (14:00 GMT) 2.64 3.1 3.25 100.91 %
maximize.gif Hellas Verona v Brescia (14:00 GMT) 2.37 3.1 3.5 102.93 %
maximize.gif Juve Stabia v Vicenza (14:00 GMT) 2.18 3.1 4.2 101.94 %
maximize.gif Modena v Sassuolo (14:00 GMT) 3 3.05 2.75 102.48 %
maximize.gif Pescara v Varese (14:00 GMT) 2 3.6 4.2 101.59 %
maximize.gif Sampdoria v Crotone (14:00 GMT) 1.66 3.65 6.4 103.26 %
maximize.gif Reggina v Torino (17:00 GMT) 2.7 3 3.1 102.63 %

Re: Italy - Serie B - 1st November Pescara vs Varese The home side plays extremely well under coach Zeman and targets the promotion. They offer an attacking football, good to watch and with lots of chances created. With 5 wins in 5 games at home so far, they go in this match very confident. The guests are on 7th spot with 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats. I think home side will be too strong for Varese and I definitely expect a home win. home win @ 2.05 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Italy - Serie B - 1st November Modena vs Sassuolo Home side is in a good form lately with 5 positive results in last 6 games and with 2 wins in last 2 games. Will face a tough opponent here as Sassuolo is doing great home and away. Away they conceded just 3 goals scoring 5. They have 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. Sassuolo is playing an attacking football, never been cool with a draw, always trying to get maximum from a game. Modena is a defensive side and will have real problems in this match. Their positive results have been made against poor opponents and I expect them to suffer in this game against a real positive team of Sassuolo. away 0 AH @ 1.88 with 188bet[url=http://www.oddsportal.com/bookmaker/pinnacle-sports/link/]

Re: Italy - Serie B - 1st November Gubbio vs Citadella Home side plays very good at home lately managing to win even against Torino. In fact, 1 in last 8 games they have just 1 defeat. Citadella is poor side on away games, at least by now. It is true that they have played away to the best sides in the league like Sassuolo, Sampdoria, Torino, Pescara and Brescia, but I think will be hard also here. Gubbio wants to continue their good form so I believe they will fight hardly for this win. home 0 AH @ 1.87 with 188bet

Re: Italy - Serie B - 1st November Empoli - Nocerina I would like to point my attention on these game. Empoli surely are not on the league position they should be. Last game against torino they did well despite the loss. They got the lead visiting at Olimpico. So i`m sure they will give all to get the 3 points at home against Nocerina. Empoli 1 @ 2.1 Sampdoria - Crotone Another game where i`ll go for a home win. Sampdoria are no doubt a class team and will chase the direct promotion for Seria A. Lately they`re in a some kind of crisis when playing at home - 4 games without a win, registering 3 draws and a lost from Torino. Game against crotone looks like a good chance to get back on the winning way. The two teams met twice before this game on Samp field and exchanged a wins, but that is 10/11 years from now so it cant be a relative fact. Sampdoria 1 @ 1.6

Re: Italy - Serie B - 1st November Only one Serie B game ended stalemate in the last round but I feel there could be more draws in this midweek round. I would speculate certain teams will be trying to avoid defeat rather than go all out for the win at this particular point of the proceedings. My two choices for X are below: Grosseto V Bari Draw @ 2/1 (Betfair) 3 Units Bari are not far away from being a decent side in my opinion, they have some good technicians and captain Donati will return for this match after missing the 0-2 defeat at home to high flying Pescara. Grosetto have a good home record this season and so far they are unbeaten on their own turf. Bari are yet to draw away in the league this season with a record that reads: W3 D0 L3 F5 A6. Bari have not drawn any match in their last seven league outings, while Grosetto have not drawn in their last three. The two sides sit 8th and 9th in the table respectively and I feel this will be a close game and a stalemate could be on the cards here. Juve Stabia V Vicenza Draw @ 85/40 (Betfair) 3 Units Juve Stabia have only drawn once all season, and have not drawn a league match in their last nine encounters. All bar one of those nine matches was decided by a one goal margin. Juve Stabia are yet to draw a game at home this season. Vicenza have not drawn in their last three matches. Vicenza beat Albinoleffe 2-1 at home in their last match while Juve Stabia lost 2-1 away to Varese. Importantly the two sides are placed 18th and 19th in the table respectively, neither will wish to loose this lower reaches encounter and I feel this game could end in stalemate.

Re: Italy - Serie B - 1st November

Pretty good call by sportxtipster! :clap I made parlay where I got double chance on Sassuolo/Draw and Gubbio/Draw and win for Pescara.I was afraid to pick three wins so I played it safer. I still got good odds at 3.5 and made some money.Thank you
Welcome, mate! First glance in England and Italy never let me down! I lose when I study too much! Piece of mind!

Re: Italy - Serie B - 1st November

Empoli - Nocerina I would like to point my attention on these game. Empoli surely are not on the league position they should be. Last game against torino they did well despite the loss. They got the lead visiting at Olimpico. So i`m sure they will give all to get the 3 points at home against Nocerina. Empoli 1 @ 2.1 Sampdoria - Crotone Another game where i`ll go for a home win. Sampdoria are no doubt a class team and will chase the direct promotion for Seria A. Lately they`re in a some kind of crisis when playing at home - 4 games without a win, registering 3 draws and a lost from Torino. Game against crotone looks like a good chance to get back on the winning way. The two teams met twice before this game on Samp field and exchanged a wins, but that is 10/11 years from now so it cant be a relative fact. Sampdoria 1 @ 1.6
That is 2 out of 2 and no one is thanking me... i`m disappointed :\ i got a pretty good profit too