Belgium > InBev Jupiler League > 29th - 30th October

Saturday 29 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Club Brugge v Racing Genk (17:00 BST) 1.8 3.9 5 101.20 %
maximize.gif KV Mechelen v Westerlo (19:00 BST) 2 3.6 4.1 102.17 %
maximize.gif Lokeren v Kortrijk (19:00 BST) 2.13 3.4 3.75 103.03 %
maximize.gif Mons v KAA Gent (19:00 BST) 3.15 3.6 2.32 102.63 %
maximize.gif Oud-Heverlee Leuven v Beerschot AC (19:00 BST) 2.76 3.5 2.62 102.90 %
maximize.gif Zulte Waregem v Cercle Brugge (19:00 BST) 2.2 3.5 3.65 101.42 %
Sunday 30 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Anderlecht v Lierse (17:00 BST) 1.21 6.6 17 103.68 %
maximize.gif Sint-Truidense VV v Standard de Liège (19:30 BST) 4.5 3.8 1.8 104.09 %

Re: Belgium > InBev Jupiler League > 29th - 30th October Lokeren to beat KV Kortrijk @ 2.15 (BWIN) I think Lokeren is a quality team with a good coach. They reached the play-offs last year and I expect them to start making a run soon. Home form has been a bit poor for Lokeren, but I feel they are starting to play a little better recently. Important factor for Lokeren could be Harbaoui. They really need his goals and I think he's looking more dangerous every week. Considering Kortrijk's awful run of results away from home(haven't won in months), Lokeren will see this as a very winnable game. I see Lokeren as the slightly better team anyway... I would have this around 1.80-1.90 myself so happy to grab Lokeren at these odds. Strength: 6/10

Re: Belgium > InBev Jupiler League > 29th - 30th October STVV +0.5 AH @ 2.05 (Bet365) STVV can be dangerous at home, especially for topteams. They are scoring heavily this year but are conceding way to easy. However this week they looked a bit better defensively, only conceding one goal in 2 games and finally getting there first 3-pointer at Lierse. Standard hasn't impressed me so far this year, and I'm putting it mildly... Strength: 3/10

Re: Belgium > InBev Jupiler League > 29th - 30th October Club Brugge - Genk +2.5 goals scored (medium stakes) Club Brugge needed extra time in the cup and will be tired. Genk on the other hand lost against Lierse and coach Been wasn't happy with that result. He wants a good game. Players have to prove they deserve to wear the shirt of the champion. I believe Genk will go for it because of that. As said, club needed extra time but they got a nice squad. They have a lot of options in front so they can put some fit players in the team here. Genk's defense is poor because of a lot of defenders are injured so +2.5 goals must be possible I'm following Carat on the lokeren bet Lokeren to win (high stakes) Kortrijk is really poor in out games. with only 1 point in 5 games they are the worst away team. Lokeren is playing good. Things are improving and Maes has always been a slow starter, but once he starts winning try to stop him.... Bergen - AA Gent Bergen to win (small stakes) Bergen is playing good at home. The team is a surprise and because of that strong home reputation I'm putting my money on them. Gent is a good team, but they played extra times and it went to a penalty shootout in the cup. Players will be tired and the midfield (Smolders and Thijs) are really important to Gent. I don't know, I don't believe! they can sub them. question is how fit they are in todays game. could be I'm changing my bet in +2.5 goals scored but not sure yet gl all! :hope:hope:hope

Re: Belgium > InBev Jupiler League > 29th - 30th October Great bet on the Brugge-Genk OVER, Grieksken. Can't believe I missed that one after being succesful midweek playing the Gent-Brugge OVER. Especially since Genk is missing a lot of defenders aswell. That was pretty much free money...

Re: Belgium > InBev Jupiler League > 29th - 30th October

Lokeren to beat KV Kortrijk @ 2.15 (BWIN) I think Lokeren is a quality team with a good coach. They reached the play-offs last year and I expect them to start making a run soon. Home form has been a bit poor for Lokeren, but I feel they are starting to play a little better recently. Important factor for Lokeren could be Harbaoui. They really need his goals and I think he's looking more dangerous every week. Considering Kortrijk's awful run of results away from home(haven't won in months), Lokeren will see this as a very winnable game. I see Lokeren as the slightly better team anyway... I would have this around 1.80-1.90 myself so happy to grab Lokeren at these odds. Strength: 6/10
2-0 down and 35 mins gone .. looks doomed hope there is a big turn around

idd' date=' strange to see a team with only 1 point in away playing that good against a Lokeren without any important players missing.. strange. This really hurts! had a lot on that game[/quote'] I HAVE PLENTY ON BARCA -3 6/4, REAL MADRID -2 5/4 AND HAVE BEEN MUGGED OFF BY YOUR 'GIMME' 1/1 LOKEREN BET, YES I FEEL SICK, SHOULD NEVER HAVE TOUCHED THEM WITH A SHITEY BARGEPOLE :puke

Re: Belgium > InBev Jupiler League > 29th - 30th October Going to be very optimistic and say that if Kortrijk can score 3 goals away from home in one half, Lokeren can score 4 :-). Lets' hope for a miracle. Lokeren just scored and already hit the post in the first 10 minutes of the second half. Still a glimmer of hope...

Going to be very optimistic and say that if Kortrijk can score 3 goals away from home in one half' date=' Lokeren can score 4 :-). Lets' hope for a miracle. Lokeren just scored and already hit the post in the first 10 minutes of the second half. Still a glimmer of hope...[/quote'] 1-4 THANKS FOR YOUR OPTIMISM THOUGH :sad:puke

Re: Belgium > InBev Jupiler League > 29th - 30th October Not sure what's happening to Lokeren. Played a great season last year, didn't let anybody of importance go and now they are struggling to get into a rhythm. On to the next one I guess...

STVV +0.5 AH @ 2.05 (Bet365) STVV can be dangerous at home, especially for topteams. They are scoring heavily this year but are conceding way to easy. However this week they looked a bit better defensively, only conceding one goal in 2 games and finally getting there first 3-pointer at Lierse. Standard hasn't impressed me so far this year, and I'm putting it mildly... Strength: 3/10
Lokeren to beat KV Kortrijk @ 2.15 (BWIN) I think Lokeren is a quality team with a good coach. They reached the play-offs last year and I expect them to start making a run soon. Home form has been a bit poor for Lokeren, but I feel they are starting to play a little better recently. Important factor for Lokeren could be Harbaoui. They really need his goals and I think he's looking more dangerous every week. Considering Kortrijk's awful run of results away from home(haven't won in months), Lokeren will see this as a very winnable game. I see Lokeren as the slightly better team anyway... I would have this around 1.80-1.90 myself so happy to grab Lokeren at these odds. Strength: 6/10
Win Loss