Pokertube Help

Rivrd

Everytime i try to watch something on pokertube as soon as it gets to around the 18 minute mark the screen goes all abstract. As below w63p_cea_u904b.jpgUploaded at Picoodle.com It runs fine on my daughters laptop and mine is the same model at a higher spec than hers. It flickers frequently upto the 18 minute mark as well which is annoying. I have also tried watching through google chrome but get the same problem. Can anyone shed any light on this for us please.

Re: Pokertube Help Depending on the browser your using its probably down to shockwave flash. In your browser click on tools go to add ons and update flash to the latest version. You might also need to check you have got the latest driver version for your graphics card. If its ATI or Nvidia get the latest driver from their website.

Re: Pokertube Help Windows 7 updates everything frequently, so im all up to date. Thought i had it cracked has added pokertube to the windows compatibility mode list, video then went past the 18 minute marked but the distortion reappeared at 22 minutes :sad