numbers men needed

(this was best place I could think of to post this so people will see and potentially help :D ) HI I'm looking for a method for splitting stakes on four selections to guarantee a profit if one of the four comes of e.g for Chelsea and arsenal this weekend. I have calculated the following odds from my bookies for the doubles chelsea-arsenal - 2.9463 chelsea(x)-arsenal - 5.474 chelsea-arsenal(x) - 6.588 chelsea(x)-arsenal(x) - 12.24 if for arguments sake I have £20 to spread over these bets, is there a way to do so I make the same profit (or near enough) regardless of which one of the four comes off? I could try and use trial and improvement on it, but it would take me ages, and I am looking for a general method so I can apply it to other teams win/draw doubles cheers Bruce

Re: numbers men needed Bruise - you are right, that because there is so much traffic in here, the thread will get more views - but it really is a post for S&S. I will leave it here out of respect for you big man but only for an hour. After that it is going where it belongs or all and sundry will be posting all over the place. :( I'm sure you understand. :ok

Re: numbers men needed Yep its a great site, works out all your perm bets too and any non losing bets you want to make, as well as lots of stats, even match stats from all games played in all 4 divisions this season. Tips they give usually come in too...sounds like i work for them!