** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

'50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started**

Samba_SamPa

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started** 270 started, sitting 3rd/170 at the first break on 10,026, average is 3,965 Moved upwards quite easily from 2.5k to 5.5k on what is a weak table. Then saw a 5-way flop for 3 x BBs with J9s and flop came 99A. I had just bet the flop the hand before and took it down, so done the same this hand, somebody thought their A3 was a good hand to crai with :D :beer

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started** Blinds 125/250(25) - I get 99 on button. 1 limper before me, I raise to 800, blinds fold, limper calls. Flop 368 - he checks, I bet 3/4 pot, he shoves :\ he has a bigger stack and had used a couple of hands before the break. I think he thinks (lol) I am just cbetting, so I call with the overpair! He has ultra-slow played QQ :\ Dealer insta-flips a 9 on the turn :loon

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started** Just called a big bet for a huge pot, despite being 90% sure I was behind, but having invested so much and with top pair and 2 cards still to come I decided it was the time to either get a big stack to do some damage going deep, or go out. Live by the sword.... Still in but only a few BBs, going to include the $11 tournament fee in the returns for stakers as I was almost convinced I was behind, and shouldn't have been throwing good money after bad (I blame 2 hours sleep since yesterday morning, honest!)

Re: '50/50 Live/Online' Stake Thread **Started** And out. $142 was invested, and $142.04 to be returned :loon I'll just keep the 4 cents and send you back what you invested. Will send on Stars tomorrow after 3pm - I'll be online for the footy :ok Cheers all once again :cheers