Moyenne Corniche or Saptapadi

Basically which of these horses is better and how would you rate them head to head? Im trying to get a form line for the Caulfield Cup and Melbourne Cup in Australia. I liked the way Moyenne Corniche hit the line first up in Aus but Saptapadi was i bit disappointing yet im hearing from people he is a better horse even though the other one won the Ebor

Re: Moyenne Corniche or Saptapadi I rate Saptapadi a better horse on quick ground for sure while the other one prefers cut in the ground. Not much between them on ratings, Saptapadi is just 2lbs better on OR. Both ex Newmarket cast offs from Stoute and Bell and with Saptapadi the younger horse he probably has more scope now tackling longer trips. He ran a cracker earlier on in his career when tried over two miles but was never put over that trip again? Of the two he his more ground dependant in my eyes and would beat Moyenen Corniche on a sound surface at level weights. Just my opinion:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.