My betting system

So, I check everything before I pick a match to bet on: Team forms, history, injuries, suspensions...everything. Also, odds movement and power ratings. I created some kind of system so I decided to see if it goes well. I've been 'betting without money' for last 2 weeks and I had very good results. I doubled my bank last saturday only. So, I decided to give it a try with real money. I started yesterday with 100E. My first pick was: Nocerina - Juve Stabia 1 2.10 I staked 5 euros and lost. Juve Stabia won 2:3 But, I don't care. I love sports betting and I believe in my system and hopefully, it will become a good long term invest. Starting bank: 100E Current bank: 95E Profit: -5.00 Today is 06.10.2011. Only one match covers all system parameters. Russian 1. Division: Baltika - Luch Energiya 1 2.25 Stake: 4.75 I'll wait to see how will the odds move tommorow and then decide if I would bet on it. I hope it's okay to post threads like this. I want to keep record of my bets so I realised this is the best way to do it. Greetings from Montenegro!

Re: My betting system

I hope it's okay to post threads like this. I want to keep record of my bets so I realised this is the best way to do it. Greetings from Montenegro!
:loon :welcome on board, my fellow Crnogorac, enjoy your staying here! :ok Yep, the threads like this are fine, there is a lot of similar threads that people run to record their bets. We just need to see if it fits here (Systems & Strategy), or into Glory Hunters forum - if you're going to explain your strategy of choosing picks, it belongs here; however, if you don't want to disclose details of your strategy, but only to post picks and keep records of profit/loss, then it should be moved into Glory Hunters. Please read http://forum.punterslounge.com/f21/rules-posting-betting-systems-35636/ and http://forum.punterslounge.com/f19/glory-hunters-forum-rules-35635/ ; just remember that after-eventing is not allowed, that's the most sensitive rule, you have to post your picks before event starts. Good luck with your bets! :ok And just as a side note, judging by your nickname, you probably think that Metallica does not have better songs than the "The Outlaw Torn"?!... ;)

Re: My betting system So, I let bookies choose the pick for me. I chose not to bet on Baltika, because the odds on this team were going up. But, I guess when the team is in good form(Baltika 3-1-1) and the other team is in bad form(Luch Energiya 1-1-3), odds going higher may be a good sign(too many bets on fake Luch Energiya comeback). Also, I like to consult ratings from soccer-rating.com. Baltika had lower ratings than before, but they performed well recently. Also, Luch Energiya had lower ratings, but performed bad. I would have bet on Baltika for sure, if international bookies didn't lift the odds. Finally, Baltika has easily beaten Luch Energiya 2:0(1:0). For tomorrow, I haven't found any picks that would suit my system, perhaps Saturday will be a good day. P.S. Hey brothzki:) The Outlaw Torn is best song Metallica has released since 1888:)