Can anyone help a betting newbie?

Hi Guys Hoping someone could help I saw a sign in the windo of coral today Tottenham 3-1, with Paulyuchenko first scorer 35 to 1 I forgot to write first scorer by his name, just wrote tottenham to win 3-1 Paulyuchenko Does this mean by mistake, I have bet on him to just be one of the scorers? Or do they not do that? Thanks

Re: Can anyone help a betting newbie?

Did you write down the price? If not, then if you wanted I suppose you could claim it was for anything scorer, and maybe they might meet you halfway and pay you on 3-1 correct score.
Thanks for the post! No price written, Just my £5 stake, I no its not a lot, just excited I might have won!

Re: Can anyone help a betting newbie? Better than a kick in the ass. Yeah I would say you would have a fair chance of getting paid. Go in with the starting position that you had him as anytime scorer and CS 3-1. And maybe compromise on CS 3-1 if needs be. Personally I don't chance my arm with these things, bad karma imo. But GL if you go with it.

Re: Can anyone help a betting newbie?

Better than a kick in the ass. Yeah I would say you would have a fair chance of getting paid. Go in with the starting position that you had him as anytime scorer and CS 3-1. And maybe compromise on CS 3-1 if needs be. Personally I don't chance my arm with these things, bad karma imo. But GL if you go with it.
Fair point to make regards Karma, I'm a big believer in it But, to be fair, you bet your bottom dollar if I went in to claim and he'd scored first, they say no cos I'd written the slip wrong! :)