** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cyprus First Division 2010/2011

Sport Football (Cyprus)
Event AEK Larnaca - Achnas
Selection AEK Larnaca -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.20
Reasoning AEK Larnaca are one of strong Cyprus clubs they are playing at Europe League group stage, last season they won national cup. After bad start two draw of two matches they defeated Apolon 0-3 on the road on Monday. Achnas also started bad loss at home 0-1 followed by two draw I think they will not be able today to clinche even a points. Larnaca have very strong squad with many international players this team will be in fight to the title so home win.

• 1 month later...

Re: Cyprus First Division 2010/2011 Sport Football (Cyprus) Event Achnas - Nea Salamis Selection away Strength 8/10 Date 31/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 3.42 Reasoning Achnas only scored 2 goals in 7 matches and conceded 10. They are last in Cyprus First Division and the team that they're playing against today is rather strong in their away matches. Salamis have got a draw to Anorthosis, won to Derynia 2-1 and to Ol Nicosia 3-2. By contrast Achnas has lost at home 0-1 to Ol Nicosia, 0-1 to Anorthosis and 0-3 to APOEL, having a draw against Derynia 1-1. Now the match is between a team that only scored 1 goal in their 4 home games this season(against not so impressive sides) and conceded 6 and Salamis who scored 6 in 3 away matches and conceded 4. To me it seems like great value for the away win, 3.42 odds.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Cyprus First Division 2010/2011 Omonia vs Nea Salamis Great odds for a regular interval of goals on Neo GSP Stadium in Strovolos. Omonis won everything at home and looks set to get another win here. Nea Salamis is a pretty good side away, defeated once and playing in tight games. Omonia haven;t conceded yet and I expect today to concede. My bet goes for 2 or 3 goals most outcome result. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with PaddyPower

Re: Cyprus First Division 2010/2011 AEK Larnaca vs Ermis AEK won in Europa League against Maccabi and produced a huge surprise. Now they will play against last placed team in Cyprus, Ermis. Ermis won last 2 games and they seem to come here trying to win a point. I think Larnaca will win but will be a low scoring game respecting the tradition of the last 2 meetings. 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365