UEFA Champions League > 28 September

Re: UEFA Champions League > 28 September

AC Milan vs Plzen – under 2.5 goals @ 2.25 at Stan James (2.5 units)
With the exception of Zlatan starting the game went pretty much as expected. Bet won & another 3.13 units profits to add to some winnings yesterday. A good midweek for me. Well done to other winners tonight.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal vs. Olympiacos Have had a big punt on Arsenal at 4/7 with Victor Chandler for tonight. This is usually one of the games where Arsenal go out and will win comfortably 3/4/5-0 and I can't see tonight being any different. They have an excellent home record in the competition, and despite missing a lot of players and not starting off the season as well as a team of their undoubted quality should do, I think they'll win quite comfortably tonight. Good luck everyone. :hope
This won (FT: 2-1) but going by the reports on the game, Olympiakos came close to getting a draw and it wasn't really a comfortable Arsenal victory - http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/matches/round=2000263/match=2007595/postmatch/report/index.html

VALENCIA (4-2-3-1): D. Alves, Miguel, Rami, V. Ruiz, J. Alba; Banega, T. Costa; P. Hernandez, Canales, Parejo; Soldado CHELSEA (4-3-3): Cech, Bosingwa, Luiz, Terry, Cole; Ramires, Mikel, Meireles; Mata, Torres, Anelka not very convincing performance of the Chelsea (no Drogba) this season, Valencia in Liga is second together Barcellona, -1 to first place. at Mestalla can get a good result tonight Valencia 0-0,5 @1.78
VOID/HALF WIN

This won (FT: 2-1) but going by the reports on the game, Olympiakos came close to getting a draw and it wasn't really a comfortable Arsenal victory - http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/matches/round=2000263/match=2007595/postmatch/report/index.html
I watched the game, and to be fair, it was far from comfortable. Olympiacos had a couple of great chances to score - Arteta blocked one on the line, they hit the crossbar with the 'keeper beaten. But at the end of the day, I backed them to win, they won the game, and I'm a happy boy.

The italian' date=' Rizzoli ;)[/quote'] Thanks, it's Nicola Rizzoli. I thought he was very lenient tonight - though he did give out six bookings in the end, but one was in added time and two were after full-time. I was considering going under on the card line for his future matches. However, after looking at his most recent games, I've changed my mind. In his last five club games before tonight, he has handed out four, seven, eleven, five, and six bookings. Nevermind, just something that popped into my head after watching the game.

ACMILAN V VIKTORIA PLZEN With Milan having a somewhat depleted side i expect a tight low scoring game. They certainly wont want to drop any points at home so i think they will play the game slowly and wont be all out attack. in 3 out of 4 of their home champions league games last season it was 0-0 at half time Milan Auxerre (0-0 HF) 2-0 FT Milan Mardrid (0-1 HT) 2-2 FT Milan Ajax (0-0 HT) 0-2 FT Milan Spurs (0-0 HT) 0-1 FT I think we are likely to see the same again. im not sure whether Plzen have the quality to win the game but i think it will be very tight. now which bet to go for is the key ;) Milan Plzen draw at half time 6/4 willhill Milan Plzen under 2.5 goals 11/10 willhill
:clap i went with the draw at half time but happy both game in