Draws for profit...Summing up

Re: Draws for profit...Pt. II

Make that 7 out of 10 for 26/27 December.... amazing :loon
It was a good weekend for both of our teams :nana As far as my system goes, not a single match in the Prem came remotely close to being a selection!...It predicted the three matches that didn't end as draws correctly, but 3 out of 10 is hardly a glowing endorsement! On to the weekend, and there are only two "draws" (both on Sunday), to get excited about. It means that regardless of the result in either match, the thread will be profitable in December...But a winner would be nice anyway...If only to give us another profitable week :D

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Draws for profit...Pt. II Currently the third best team in England according to the league table, (although we are pretty much a home banker for your lot!)...Hell, we've even contrived to lose to you with a three goal start before...Tottenham (performing above expectations this season) Hotspur!

On to the weekend, and there are only two "draws" (both on Sunday), to get excited about. It means that regardless of the result in either match, the thread will be profitable in December...But a winner would be nice anyway...If only to give us another profitable week :D
As my betting week runs from Tuesday to Monday, and due to my inability to read a calendar properly:wall there should also be a fair few bets on Monday 2nd (currently five bets). Which along with the two on Saturday the 31st, mean that we'll certainly need more than one winner next week to be profitable.

Currently the third best team in England according to the league table' date=' (although we are pretty much a home banker for your lot!)...Hell, we've even contrived to lose to you with a three goal start before...Tottenham (performing above expectations this season) Hotspur![/quote'] Wearing your oxygen mask at the high altitude? ;) I have a lot of respect for Spurs this season.... not only the results and league position, but also the way in which they play. Good luck to you.... if United don't win the league, then I hope it goes to you (anybody rather than our noisy neighbours) :lol Yes, I remember the game you mention..... September 2001.... Spurs 3-0 up at half-time, then goals from the likes of Cole, Van Nistelrooy, Veron, Blanc (who?) and Mr. Beckham... finished 3-5. Not as memorable as the last 3 minutes of the CL Final in 1999, but close.

Bet 115: D1 Oldham v Notts County (X) 4 points 3.45 Pinnacle...3 - 2 Lost :(
Bet 116: D2 Macclesfield v Port Vale (X) 4 points 3.40 Betfred...2 - 1 Lost :(

Sadly, two losers to end the year with. However, on a positive note: December was profitable :clap The thread is in profit :clap Four out of five months have been profitable :clap (damn you September!!) There are five bets on Monday...Two draws would be nice, but three would ensure the week is profitable :hope Happy New Year everybody :cheers

Re: Draws for profit...Pt. II Five selections to start the New Year with.

Bet 117: Prem QPR v Norwich (X) 4 points @ 3.45 Pinnacle

Bet 118: Cham Blackpool v Middlesbrough (X) 4 points 3.40 Pinnacle
Bet 119: Cham Brighton v Southampton (X) 4 points 3.59 Pinnacle
Bet 120: D1 Stevenage v Leyton Orient (X) 4 points 3.69 Pinnacle
Bet 121: D2 Barnet v Bristol Rovers (X) 4 points 3.56 Pinnacle

:hope

Bet 117: Prem QPR v Norwich (X) 4 points @ 3.45 Pinnacle...1 - 2 Lost :(

Bet 118: Cham Blackpool v Middlesbrough (X) 4 points 3.40 Pinnacle...3 - 0 Lost :wall
Bet 119: Cham Brighton v Southampton (X) 4 points 3.59 Pinnacle...3 - 0 Lost :wall
Bet 120: D1 Stevenage v Leyton Orient (X) 4 points 3.69 Pinnacle...0 - 1 Lost :(
Bet 121: D2 Barnet v Bristol Rovers (X) 4 points 3.56 Pinnacle...2 - 0 Lost :(

Well that could have gone a bit better...at half-time, I was feeling quite good about all of the matches!!! To top it all off, some cowboy has decided to spam my thread :@ Nine consecutive losers now, so the yield has taken a bit of a hit...But still profitable. I've updated the figures in the first post.

Re: Draws for profit...Pt. II A big thank you to the moderator/s who removed the "spammy" posts :clap Back to business this weekend...There are four bets (all on Saturday), I'll post them up in plenty of time Friday night/Saturday morning. Hopefully we'll get back to winning ways! :hope

Bet 122: D1 Hartlepool v Rochdale (X) 4 points @ 3.40 Paddy Power...2 - 0 Lost :(

Bet 123: D1 Tranmere v Brentford (X) 4 points 3.33 Pinnacle...2 - 2 Won :)
Bet 124: D2 Aldershot v Oxford (X) 4 points 3.32 Pinnacle...0 - 3 Lost :wall
Bet 125: Conf. Alfreton v Grimsby (X) 4 points 3.56 Pinnacle...2 - 5 Lost :wall

Not very good, but not too bad either! A second consecutive losing week though, and I've updated the table in the first post. There is one bet on Tuesday...And SEVEN on Saturday. Why do the bets come thick and fast when you're on a losing run?

Bet 126: D2 Hereford v Bristol Rovers (X) 4 points @ 3.69 Pinnacle...1 - 2 Lost :(

Another loser...Not only am I struggling to find draws at the moment, I'm struggling to find matches in which 22 players actually see out the match! Onwards and upwards. There are seven matches on Saturday, and another one on Sunday. Most of them are in the top two divisions...In back-testing, the most profitable divisions for me. Here's hoping they continue to be so this weekend :hope

Re: Draws for profit...Pt. II Four for tomorrow

Bet 127: Cham. Crystal Palace v Leeds (X) 4 points @ 3.40 BetVictor
Bet 128: Cham. Hull v Peterborough (X) 4 points 3.83 Pinnacle

Bet 129: Cham. Nott'm Forest v Southampton (X) 4 points 3.40 Betfred
Bet 130: Cham. Portsmouth v West Ham (X) 4 points 3.40 Pinnacle

And I'll be back tomorrow with four more!

Re: Draws for profit...Pt. II As promised, three more for Saturday...

Bet
131: D1 Bournemouth v Notts County (X) 4 points @ 3.59 Pinnacle

Bet 132: D2 Bradford v Morecambe (X) 4 points 3.54 Pinnacle
Bet 133: D2 Dag and Red v Hereford (X) 4 points 3.59 Pinnacle

and one for Sunday...

Bet 134: Prem. Swansea v Arsenal (X) 4 points 3.75 Betfred

Bet 127: Cham. Crystal Palace v Leeds (X) 4 points @ 3.40 BetVictor...1 - 1 Won :)

Bet 128: Cham. Hull v Peterborough (X) 4 points 3.83 Pinnacle...1 - 0 Lost :(

Bet 129: Cham. Nott'm Forest v Southampton (X) 4 points 3.40 Betfred...0 - 3 Lost :wall
Bet 130: Cham. Portsmouth v West Ham (X) 4 points 3.40 Pinnacle...0 - 1 Lost :(
Bet
131: D1 Bournemouth v Notts County (X) 4 points @ 3.59
Pinnacle
...2 - 1 Lost :(
Bet 132: D2 Bradford v Morecambe (X) 4 points 3.54
Pinnacle
...2 - 2 Won :)
Bet 133: D2 Dag and Red v Hereford (X) 4 points 3.59
Pinnacle
...0 - 1 Lost :(
Bet 134: Prem. Swansea v Arsenal (X) 4 points 3.75
>Betfred
...3 - 2 Lost :(

Not a very good weekend...Almost all of them settled by the odd goal, but a miss is as good as a mile in this game!! Another losing week, and it's going to take a minor miracle to turn January round and make it profitable...Especially as there are only three bets this week (all on Saturday).

Re: Draws for profit...Pt. II I was wrong! Thanks to the results in mid week, there are now four bets for tomorrow.

Bet
135: Prem. QPR v Wigan (X) 4 points @ 3.57 Pinnacle

Bet 136: D1 Wycombe v Rochdale (X) 4 points 3.44 Pinnacle
Bet 137: D2 Plymouth v Crawley (X) 4 points 4.00 BetVictor

Bet 138: D2 Shrewsbury v Southend (X) 4 points 3.54 Pinnacle

I could do with a good day for a change...2012 has not started well!!! :hope

Bet
135: Prem. QPR v Wigan (X) 4 points @ 3.57 Pinnacle...3 - 1 Lost :(

Bet 136: D1 Wycombe v Rochdale (X) 4 points 3.44 Pinnacle...3 - 0 Lost :wall
Bet 137: D2 Plymouth v Crawley (X) 4 points 4.00 BetVictor...1 - 1 Won :)

Bet 138: D2 Shrewsbury v Southend (X) 4 points 3.54 Pinnacle...2 - 1 Lost :(

Thank you Plymouth :nana So, no profit or loss this week...Due to the FA Cup, there are not very many bets next week. It looks as if January is going to be a losing month :$ Results and figures have been updated in the first post.

Bet 139: D2 Dag and Red v Rotherham (X) 4 points @ 3.57 Pinnacle ...3 - 2 Lost

Another losing week, (although there was only one bet). And the losing bet has also nudged the thread into the red! And, regardless of the results on Tuesday, January is going to be a losing month. First post updated to show the current situation.

Bet 142: Prem. Blackburn v Newcastle (X) 4 points @ 3.51 Pinnacle ...0 - 2 Lost :(

I think Blackburn could have stayed on the pitch for an hour after Newcastle went home, and they still wouldn't have scored tonight! Back Friday/Saturday...Weather permitting, there are ten bets on Saturday.

Re: Draws for profit...Pt. II I'm going to be busy this weekend, so rather than try to get all my bets on and post them here in haste, I'll split them in two!

Bet 143: Prem. QPR v Wolves (X) 4 points @ 3.79 Pinnacle
Bet 147: D1 Huddersfield v MK Dons (X) 4 points 3.54 Pinnacle
Bet 149: D2 Aldershot v Bristol Rovers (X) 4 points 3.50 Betvictor
Bet 150: D2 Bradford v Crawley (X) 4 points 3.60 Betvictor
Bet 152: D2 Rotherham v Torquay (X) 4 points 3.60 Betvictor

I know the bet numbers don't currently make sense currently...But they should when I post the other five :ok

Bet 143: Prem. QPR v Wolves (X) 4 points @ 3.79 Pinnacle ...1 - 2 Lost :(
Bet 144: Prem. Stoke v Sunderland (X) 4 points 3.36 Pinnacle ...0 - 1 Lost :(
Bet 145: Cham. Bristol City v Leeds (X) 4 points 3.42 Pinnacle ...0 - 3 Lost :(
Bet 146: D1 Huddersfield v MK Dons (X) 4 points 3.54 Pinnacle ...1 - 1 Won :)
Bet 147: D1 Wycombe v Tranmere (X) 4 points 3.53 Pinnacle ...2 - 1 Lost :(

Only 1 from 5 on Saturday, but 3 winners from 8 for the week...So a profitable week, and the thread also returns to profit :nana just :eyes I've updated the table in the first post.