** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

FTP - Feds Call Full Tilt Poker A Massive Ponzi Scheme

Rebel

From Fordes - sicking to see the the amounts paid out when yousee how much they had in their bank accounts vs how much of that was the players funds http://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2011/09/20/feds-call-full-tilt-poker-a-massive-ponzi-scheme/ from this they say they had 60m in the bank and owed 390m to players, so from that could i would value any amounts left on Full Tilt at about 15c per 1$ but it would more than likely be a lot less, closer to 0c

Re: FTP - Feds Call Full Tilt Poker A Massive Ponzi Scheme

From Fordes - sicking to see the the amounts paid out when yousee how much they had in their bank accounts vs how much of that was the players funds http://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2011/09/20/feds-call-full-tilt-poker-a-massive-ponzi-scheme/ from this they say they had 60m in the bank and owed 390m to players, so from that could i would value any amounts left on Full Tilt at about 15c per 1$ but it would more than likely be a lot less, closer to 0c
How safe is our money with the so called big sites like Poker Stars? Should we just leave a few quid in our accounts and pay as we go? I'm not playing so much these days but still have some money with Stars.

Re: FTP - Feds Call Full Tilt Poker A Massive Ponzi Scheme I have been a Ladbrokes customer for a long time. I no longer trust them,based upon an email that I recieved from them, telling me that if I did not make a bet within a certain time frame, then they were going to apply a charge on the money that I still had deposited with them. That is a very AP/UB , Neteller type of thinking. In case you don't get it, it is an abuse/pillaging of seemingly dormant account's. That kind of mentality is abhorrent to me. I don't trust them and I certainly wouldn't deposit any amount of money with any of them.