** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

champions league 27/28 September

Wittek

BENFICA Sbobet 1.85 -0.5 10/10 DINAMO ZAGREB Sbobet 1.87 + 1.5 10/10 NAPLES -0.25 1.74 Sbobet 10/10 DINAMO ZAGREB 9.00 bethome 2/10 Benfica I got in spades, expecting from this game last night, as well Benfica strong team, although Otelul last night in Basel has lost so far is much lower than the Portuguese Benfica for me is 1.50. +1.5 Dynamo does not exist, the Dynamo this year is very strong as evidenced by the defeat of the measure last night against Real Madrid, Lyon in Amsterdam has suffered a lot especially in the second half when they could no longer share, for me is Lyon -1 not more. -0.25 Naples came out in 80 but I have three hands that I can take them all together for me this year, the Naples background to St. Paul Villareal, Villareal well below the previous season, but Naples still growing.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: champions league 27/28 September ARSENAL-OLYMPIACOS PICK:ARSENAL-1.25 ODDS:1.93 PINNACLE Champions League,Fixture2 Group F Stadium Emirates,Capacity 60.355 Arsenal missings:djourou,benayoun,wilshere,vermaelen, squillaci,diaby(injured). Olympiacos missings:fetfatzidis,maniatis. We all know the problems of arsenal with the losses of some important players this summer and with many injuries,a situation that led in a very disappointing start,the worst of last decades but still remains a very good team and at the lat two games shown some signs of improvement. Arsenal finally made a win for premier league with 3-0 against bolton,played well in some moments of the game and now with better morale wants another important win for champions league after the away draw at dortmund. Olympiacos despite the last win against ergotelis with 2-3,continues to worry the people around the team and the fans as its obvious that the team need time to find rhythm and to play better. So far the team looks slow enough without connection between the lines and also defensive problems especially at set pieces. The most european teams find it difficult to follow the rhythm of english teams and for a greek team,especially in this condition will be even more difficult. Arsenal has 9 wins and a draw at last 10 home games for champions league with the impressive 29-4 goals while olympiacos against english teams has played 7 times away for all competitions with the embarrassing 0 win and 7 losses with 1-24 goals and even the numbers dont play football we can see how difficult will be for olympiacos to take something from this match. We rate the teams in a very different level,olympiacos looks unprepared yet and even that arsenal,weaker than previous years is capable to make a win maybe in a comfort way and we are risk on that.