** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

England > Weekend > Premier League > 17-18 September

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 17-18 September

Alot of it stinks of jealousy as it's mainly from punters who don't have a clue what their on about, and think betting is about selecting the big names. Ie- the guy in this thread who had a problem with my sunderland bet, then i find out he's got about 40 bets on Man city! (2-2). Alot of punters on here, are either immature as people or naive as punters or both.
It's easy to say that after the event surely? :unsure What about the other 99 times that City will be beat Fulham :) Personally I don't like those sort of bets, but a winning punt is a winning punt, and sure enough it failed this time. What about the first four games that they won.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 17-18 September I just don't understand how could Arsenal fail to win it at Blackburn. I am not a fans of them but looking at their play, they really need a new goalie and a few defenders of Tony Adams and Sol Campbell calibre.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 17-18 September

Man United to beat Chelsea @ 1.90 (Ladbrokes:8/10) Arsenal to beat Blackburn @ 1.935 (Pinnacle:5/10) Van Persie 1st goalscorer @ 5.00 (Paddy Power:1/10) Theo Walcott Anytime scorer @ 3.50 (Paddy Power:1/10)
+0.2 pts for the weekend, decent staking plan kept me up this weekend. Although how we lost that game at Blackburn I'll never know, actually we've screwed up in every way imaginable in the last few years, and I thought Blackburn were awful. But alas, we move on.