Martingale - successfully

SportsInvestment

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Martingale - successfully

Red sox are bit of a let down as has long been the case :p You're having a good run though, i'm following this thread closely. Thanks for sharing.
hey, thanks for your words... I just want to show the betting world that it is possible to beat the Martingale:) good luck for your bets too:ok

Premier League Blackburn Rovers - Arsenal over 2.5 - 2.07 stake: 500EUR originally my plan was to place that bet inplay...but the odds were rising high enough now to play it as a pre-bet. I worry about an early goal and the odds are good enough...so i took it that way cheers
535EUR / 4-3;) Bankroll:55,340.00EUR Profit:5,340.00EUR cheers

0-2 after 10 min! Seems to be a winner :) 5k profit in 5 days, very nice!
yeah the game should end in over 2.5...at least from what i have seen so far from the match there should be 1 goal more if that bet is won too it is nearly 6k profit ;) ( in the forum) in real i have won more like i said before...this bankroll is just to show what is possible with a little bit investment in real i place my bets with a starting stake of 1000EUR I just started a blog...and there i place the bets like 1Unit - 1000EURO ( like in my real sports investments) I place the same bets as here in the forum, just with my real stakes of 1000EUR...if its allowed to write the link here i could give the link to the forum users here in my thread ...before i will post it a mod should tell me if its okay or not ;) cheers