Late Night Poker (Online Series) - Coral Poker [5th Dec 2011] - Andy Bell Wins!

Bart(UK)

late-night-poker-header.jpg pic courtesy of and full link here: http://poker.coral.co.uk Coral Late Night Poker will be airing on Channel 4 from October and to celebrate this amazing event we thought we would host an Online Series so you can play while you watch and win your share of a $10K prizepool including a 50’’ Samsung TV and a Playstation 3. Late Night Poker Online Series Final
NameDateBuy-InPrizes
LNP Online Series Final05/12/2011 at 20:00$100 + $10$10K in Prizes, Tickets and Cash*
*Online Final Prizes
RankPrize 1Prize 2Prize 3
1st 50’’ Samsung TV and Playstation3Share of $5K**$200 ticket)
2ndiPad 2 or iPhone 4Share of $5K**$200 ticket
3rdiPad 2 or iPhone 4Share of $5K**$200 ticket
4 – 6Share of $5K**$162 ticket
7 -11 Share of $5K**$108 ticket
12 - 15Share of $5K**$54 ticket
16 - 20Share of $5K**$33 ticket
21 +Share of $5K**
**Standard Prize distribution applies Qualifying for the Online Series Final If you want to try your hand at getting into the final for a fraction of the buy-in you can qualify through our regular satellites. LNP Online Series Weekly Final
NameDateBuy-InPrize
LNPOS Weekly FinalEvery Monday up to 28/11/2011 at 19:30$20 + $21 Online Final ticket guaranteed for every five runners
LNP Online Series Daily Freeroll
NameWhenBuy-InPrize
LNPOS Daily FreerollDaily at 19:30Free/ Unlimited 0.05c Rebuys Top 20% will get tickets in the Weekly Final
Coral Late Night Poker – Who is playing and when is it on? The show will air on Channel 4 on 3/10/2011 and run for 10 weeks. You can watch our four online qualifiers battle it out with 28 pros.
Heat AHeat BHeat CHeat D
Andrew FeldmanAdam Noone (Q) Devilfish Jake Cody
James DempseyBarny Boatman George Stewart (Q)James Bord
John TabatabaiDaniel Cates John Duthie Joe Beevers
Liv BoereeDavid VamplewMatt Perrins John Eames
Luke Davies (Q)Kevin MacPhee Peter CostaNeil Channing
Padraig ParkinsonLuke Schwartz Sam HoldenRam Vaswani
Richard AshbyMelanie WeisnerSimon Trumper Rob Okell (Q)
Ross BoatmanRoberto Romanello Toby Lewis Vanessa Selbst
(Q) = Online Qualifier See how the Coral Qualifiers do against some of the world best poker professionals.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Late Night Poker (Online Series) - Coral Poker [5th Dec 2011] The first weekly final qualifier ($22) is now showing in the lobby and ties in with the first broadcast date (3rd Oct). I'm guessing the freeroll qualifiers will therefore also be up shortly. The WPT Mag exclusive is also in the lobby and open to reg (see magazine or better still subscribe to it for full details ;) )

Re: Late Night Poker (Online Series) - Coral Poker [5th Dec 2011] Complete donkfest, the structure of the daily freeroll is an utter joke. 8 hours of $0.05 rebuys (they're going to need well in excess of 1,300 rebuys to cover the 3x$22 seats), so you just get kiddies spending all their pocket money on shoving every hand. Solid ICM helps, but still gets sucked out at least 1 in 3 times. Take my advice, grind out $22 and go straight to the weekly final, freerolls aren't worth the effort.

Re: Late Night Poker (Online Series) - Coral Poker [5th Dec 2011] And just to reinforce my above view, popped back in after failing to find PPUKT updates anywhere. Currently 6 people still in, blinds 50k/25k+5k ante, 4 players having to rebuy (1500 chips) every single hand which doesn't even cover a fraction of the ante. Just under 6 hours of rebuys left to go, but I guess it will eventually get to the point where everyone remaining pays in more than the $22 seat and everyone will cash but with no-one actually "winning" as such. Totally pointless, Coral you have lost the plot, sort it out. I'd provide you direct feedback but you've never listened or replied before so why start now? Losing all interest in even bothering to play the $22 weekly now. I feel ashamed to have inadvertingly "promoted" this shabby series to my friends and for that I'm truely sorry.

Re: Late Night Poker (Online Series) - Coral Poker [5th Dec 2011] Just won the daily freeroll for about 70 cents. However to reinforce, with blinds of 20000/40000 and a 4000 ante and 4 players left i had in excess of 400k chips and the other 3 the rebuy 1500, eventually one of them either gave up or ran out of money. what with me raising every hand n all.:lol

Re: Late Night Poker (Online Series) - Coral Poker [5th Dec 2011]

:drumsJust won my seat for the online final in the weekly sat.:drums Who said the freerolls were no good.:nana
won one sunday but it was an utter joke sure Chrome will agree? just a matter of utter stuborness not to bubble 4/5 after getting so near , approx 50x rebuys=$2.50 but could have gone on for ever.

• 1 month later...

Re: Late Night Poker (Online Series) - Coral Poker [5th Dec 2011] Update email from Coral

You watched them play with the pro's on national TV, now you can compete against them and win yourself an extra $150.* If you think you have what it takes to knock out one of our Late Night Poker qualifiers you will get the chance in the Late Night Poker Online Series Final. If you knock out one of the 4 Late Night Poker players we will give you $150! It's simple. Keep checking the site for an update & for the LNP players' nicknames. What: Late Night Poker Online Series When: 20:00 05/12/2011 Buy-in: $110 Prizes: $10K in cash and prizes Bounty: $150

• 4 weeks later...