** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBA Jan 10th (system picks)

Re: NBA Jan 10th (system picks) Philli -7 League: 0-17 SU (0-16-1 this no...Av. loss 14.2) away 5+ dog, no rest off 10- ats loss as away 5+ dog, if total was 190+ and opp off 10- ats win. [Port] I know that's long winded, but it tells me that Portland's defense is poor (losing ats with a high total), and Philli playing better than expected. Don't really care if Iverson is back or not. Philli won by 7 @ Portland this season...AI shot 28 points, but so did Miles who is out for Portland. Utah +10.5 League: 16-7-1 (Av. loss 6.5) home 10+ dog, and rest off 10- ats win as away 5+ dog. [utah] 12-2 (Av. loss 1.9) if opp last 5+ fav. 7-0 (Av. loss 2.7) if opp lost ats as 5+ fav. Scared, but the numbers say this spread is too high....Utah playing better and line is high because of SA's reputation, not their performance.

Re: NBA Jan 10th (system picks) yeah i would say that last game is hard to call tazaD, i certainly liked the looked of about -8, but thats a big handicap for them for overcome, expecially when they dont really need to, and have nothing to prove.

Re: NBA Jan 10th (system picks) Ohhh - what a night. Went 0-4-1 tonight. Well - it was one of those nights when not just me - but most of punters lost big time. When teams like Spurs loose to a team that looses 9 straight games - what can I say. dontknow.gif ******************* YTD (system): 2-5-1 *******************

Re: NBA Jan 10th (system picks)

Ohhh - what a night. Went 0-4-1 tonight. Well - it was one of those nights when not just me - but most of punters lost big time. When teams like Spurs loose to a team that looses 9 straight games - what can I say. dontknow.gif ******************* YTD (system): 2-5-1 *******************
the signs were there, not for them to lose, but not to take the big handicap, as tazaD pointed out

How exactly will your comment help anyone bballboy?
well i dont think its right for him to start talking rubbish about tazaD's picks when it was me who was talking to him. Now, how exactly is your comment helping anyone?

Re: NBA Jan 10th (system picks) No mate. I do know what I am talking about actually. If you read back you will see that you commented about one of dino's picks by saying :

the signs were there, not for them to lose, but not to take the big handicap, as tazaD pointed out
You are the one who started to criticise his play, and there is no point in doing that is there? The game had finished so why bother saying anything about it at all? You then go on to have the cheek to say :
theres no need to be bitchy, you had a bad night, move on...
Do you think Dino does not know that he had a bad night? This guy knows his stuff mate, do you not think he was going to 'move on' as you put it anyway? I really do not think you have a leg to stand on here pal. By the way, I notice that Dino has not posted his picks here today, I wonder why? Now, that really should be the end of this thread as it is very boring and pointless. I just want to suggest that in the future you do not comment on failed plays after the game, as it is unfair and completely pointless.

Re: NBA Jan 10th (system picks) cant he speak for himself, if he has a problem then he can talk to me about it surely?? Are you the police or something. What i criticised was him saying that a team was rubbish (S.A) when surely it is his fault that he picked them, i say that tazaD (who does seriously know what hes talking bout) advised against taking san antonio, he then retorts with a comment about tazaD's other pick losing, tazaD went 1-1 on the night while he went 0-4, and he has the cheek to criticise his selections, when it isnt even him hes talking to. I truly dont have a clue what it has to do with you. ps. Im not totally clueless either as i went 1-0 on the night on the ml

hmm' date=' a bit of repetition between the 9th of jan thread and the 10th.[/quote'] lol, i know, but the problem must be our fault and not alexmac, just happens that he is involved in both, ah well, he seems to have gone now. But remember, if you are seen to post negatively in one of these "system" threads, alexmac, self appointed bodyguard of dino will be at your throat.

Re: NBA Jan 10th (system picks) Don't be a cnut mate ;) At the end of the day who cares? I have tried to stop this thread but you seem intent on keeping it going, why? It is just boring and pointless. Agree to disagress for christs sake and don't bother coming back to me with any more of your nonsense.

Re: NBA Jan 10th (system picks) Why all of a sudden is the NBA threads degenerating into this pointless rubbish. We have 2 extremely knowledgable people on the board in Taza and Dino (plus a few little ones like me ;) )- if they win they gets congrats, if they lose, all of a sudden people are having a go. Some of the threads on PL are seen as the "old boys school" but speaking as someone who has been here for a few years and made money on the picks - either say something worthwhile, or shut up. And before you have a go - I won't be posting on this subject again, so there can be no argument.