Jump Racing ~ 26th Aug

Ffos Las 4.50 Earth Dream 0.75pt EW - 14/1 Fred WH Had a good campaign last year, but has been a bit disappointing recently. The form of the novice chase 3rd at Cheltenham in April is very good though. Both Adams Island and Balthazar King are very good horses. He always tends to run best after a break and has been given 53 days to recuperate after his 8th lto. Bit of rain forecasted for Wales later in the day and he wouldn't mind it. I think if he returns to form, he could run well. Gonna take a leap of faith that the champion trainer has him ready for today. Ffos Las 5.25 Strumble Head 1pt EW - 6/1 Bet365 VC Ripalong Lad 0.5pt win - 9/1 Lads WH Has both Fade To Gray and Scotsbrook Cloud held on past form and while those 2 have run really well since, their marks have gone up, so my selection could very well beat them once again today. Hated the softened ground lto, so I would ignore the run completely plus jockey set very strong pace because of the shorter trip. Biggest danger could come from stablemate Ripalong Lad, who won the race last year. Take the place on Betfair to have guaranteed 3 places. More than 500 quid on Betfair at 2.06 and 2.08.