The Ann Stokell Thread

Thought I'd start this early and see where it goes As you know every year the aforementioned trainer rides all her own horses, with varying sucess nothing is seen of her all year until winter raises its ugly head and puts the kybosh on turf racing so the sand-pit boys take centre stage, it dopes make me wonder if the exchange merchants book their summer holidays by laying all her horses?

Re: The Ann Stokell Thread Last year she moved stables and had a few runners from her new base but i dont think i've seen her in action this year.The star of the show was undoubtedly Pawan a class handicaper on his day given the circumstances , i even landed a tiny bet at 33/1 on him.It aways put a smile on my face when she rode a winner which if i recall was not that often. As for making money laying her horses , i doubt very much could be made , her horses were often 25/1 or bigger therefore on the exchanges they would have been bigger still.How much activity would there be on her horses ?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.