4 value bets to success

Jango

This is the plan: Bet 4 times on odds above 1.5 and make a decent profit. Starting bank 100. Bet 100, win 50, bank is 150 Bet 120, win 60, bank is 210 Bet 150, win 75, bank is 285 Bet 180, win 90, bank is 375 (at this point our initial 100 is not at risk anymore, due to this progressive staking plan) Profit is nearly 4 times original bank. Then start from 100 again and repeat cycle. Tonight's first bet of 100 on Viktoria Plzen vs Fc Copenhagen Bet is on Viktoria Plzen at stake of 100, Asian Handicap, 0 ball, at odds of 1.86 (could have got higher odds but placed bet early). This is a value bet and I am quite confident that viktoria plzen will beat copenhagen. The 0 ball asian handicap is for insurance in case a draw happens, but this is unlikely. Plzen plays some fabulous attacking football and the result should be simple. Good luck to me and all punters who decide to come on this glory hunting trip with me. Bet at your own risk, but do bet on this one if you decide to risk your cash. Jango

Re: 4 value bets to success Viktoria Plzen have a great chance of making their first ever Champions League group stage as they take a 3-1 lead into tonight's match against FC Copenhagen however I am not sure about betting them to win this match as FC Copenhagen will have to win 3-0 so they will be giving everything they have to try and secure their second champions league group stage. Also Plzen will be maybe putting ten men behind the ball to protect their lead? Because they would be even happy with a 1-0 or 2-0 loss? On the other hand you have a Czech team who have never made it to the group stages before and if they can beat FC Copenhagen 3-1 away from home you would imagine they can beat them at their own ground and will be trying to ensure their place at the next lucrative stage of the champions league by winning this match and not leaving it to aggregate result. I am on the fence at the minute.

Re: 4 value bets to success Your observations are pretty accurate. However, plzen will have too much for copenhagen on the counter. Copenhagen has to chase the game and plzen will be looking to seal it without taking any chances. They have enough quality to destroy copenhagen on the counter. They have speed, passing and excellent finishing, which is why I am taking them. Copenhagen did not have a prayer at home, so away I think they just dunt have it in them. These are my observations. Thanks for sharing, keep posting :)

Re: 4 value bets to success Yeah it was injury time, pretty much the last piece of action. Earlier plzen did miss a great one on one chance on the counter too; but in the end definitely luck played an enormous role. Thanks and good luck to you too, I hope my luck continues :) :nana

Re: 4 value bets to success As the first game odds were high at 1.86. The next match of my choice is feyenord vs herenveen, asian handicap 0 ball at odds of 1.23. You can get odds of 1.5 on this at 1x2, but I prefer to be conservative. I am putting the whole bank in as we are going for lower odds. The staking plan varies slightly depending on the availability of good matches for betting purposes. 186 @ 1.23, bank would become 228.78. This would count as bet 2 and make the bank 228, instead of 240 as initially planned. But being close enough to the plan, I am going for this bet due to confidence in feyenord. Happy betting, and good luck to all!

Re: 4 value bets to success Alright, that was close. Feyenord was disappointing and should have beaten 9 man heerenveen. But glad to get back stake as it was 0 ball asian handicap. Now to think of the next bet...phew! :)