Placepot

Hi everyone, I know this is a bit cheeky but I was wondering if someone would be able to help me workout how much I would have won on the placepot. Only one race let me down so it would have been interesting to know my potential outcome. I did a placepot at Warwick, and according to the Totesport placepot information at Warwick http://club.totesport.com/totepoolLiveInfo/Java/index.htm the total pot was £39,586 the number of "Winning units" (Does this mean tickets?) was 287.50. The bets I had were Leg 1: Blue Deer (SP 5/2) *PLACED* and Vintage Grape (SP 12/1) *Did not place* Leg 2: Our Picadilly (SP 14/1) and Memphis man (25/1 sp) both did not place :( Leg 3: Emkanaat (Sp 4/9) *Placed* Leg 4: Knocker Knowles (SP 9/2) *PLACED*, Surrey Spirit (13/2 sp) *Did not place* Leg 5: Lupo Durgo (SP 8/1) *PLACED*, Mite Mouse (3/1) *Did not place. Leg 6: Into the wind (Sp 9/2) *PLACED*, Supa Seeker (N/R) - I guess this means it went onto Into the wind possibly who was JF? and Hint of Honey (10/1 sp) Who did not place** Overall I put on £14.40 which I guess is about 30p per line? Would anyone be able to work out how much I would have won approximately based on this information. I would be eternally grateful. Thanks a lot Jono

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.