Pro Home Game!--Genting Poker

w1nsome

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pro Home Game!--Genting Poker

made up a series of P/LOUNGE games=password .."punters" Lets have 8 p/loungers taking James Akenhead on,in final:ok
I've registered for the 6pm one tomorrow.(two of us now) Can't play after that till 8.30pm. I've got one running at 9pm if anyboby wants to play.:) (palm beach game, password: beach)

dont know why Bart' date='Ooblio and me arent on the league table,we have 200 points[/quote'] Think it's only the person who sets up the game that gets 100 points. Could be wrong, but think i read it somewhere. tbh, whilst the 100's will help in good quantity, going to need to win at least 2 or 3 to have a decent chance. Edit: yep double checked and it confirms it in the OP.

right - i downloaded it today and all ready to go - when is the next game?
6pm tomorrow (2 in so far) and then every 30mins! Each game needs 5 min to make the important pts,(and money) but will run with a min of 2....but just for money.

we each need to play in each others to get the points Andy :ok i will set up a couple for tomorrow night :ok then ooblio and bart and yourself,that way we all get points
- why not.. add let each win a game:rollinthat way we dont hear how unlucky you were:rollin:rollin:rollinwhich seams to be the case after any tournament you play.

I'm in for another. (FFS for some reason the game I set up for 9pm wanted min 10 players!!?...so it was cancelled.....sorry guys)
Good news!.....because this game was cancelled by mistake, Genting have kindly added £25 to the prize pool of friday's game!:D Buy in ; £5.50 Time ; 9pm Friday Name ; Palm Beach 2 password ; beach