IRELAND- Premier League 22.08

totse

Sport Football (Rep.Ireland)
Event St. Patricks - Bohemians
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 22/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.79
Reasoning Fourth against fifth in Irish Premier League are playing today. St. Patricks are seven points behind leader Derry but with game in a hand. The Saints recorded four over in last five home matches, they managed to scored at least two goals in four of this five home games, but they aslo allowed eight goals in those five games. Today the Saints will face defintly strong visitor, because Bohemians hold record 8-2-2 on the road. Bohemians won three of last four away matches, they also recorded four over in last five away matches. Bohemians have amibtion to reach top three, they are very dangerous team on the road with scored seven goals in past four away matches, but they allowed at least one goal in last six away matches, so this seems to be another goal affair.

Re: IRELAND- Premier League 22.08 Bohemians will be missing there captain who is owen heary and Stephen Traynor, Keith Buckley is doubt. Owen heary is commanding presence in defence throughout the season. i think pats can nick this one, bohs had a hard game on friday againist league leader derry city which they lost 1-0, i think they will feel the affect for friday night game.pats have pace on the wing which i think will be too much for the like of ollie chaill who is 35.