Evens Or Better Selections £5 - £100 Re-Start

adam7982

Hello All, I did this last season with some success. The aim is to start with £5 and then select a bet this can be a single double treble etc and the target is to turn the £5 into £100. Once acheived I Will withdraw the £95 and re-start. Bets can be as much or as little as I wish target is not to keep having to top up the account. If i lose 2 bets for example but still have funds to reach target then my goal would of been acheived. Would be great to have a few comments from other forumers so i am not talking to myself :) All good fun Bet 1 Attempt 1 Lyon @ Evens Stake £5 Current Bank £0:hope

Re: Evens Or Better Selections £5 - £100 Re-Start

Hello All, Bet 1 Attempt 1 Lyon @ Evens Stake £5 Current Bank £0:hope
Bet dead Lyon 1-0 down and playing with 10 men :wall Will Re-start tomorrow I think or maybe later if I see anything

Re: Evens Or Better Selections £5 - £100 Re-Start I have decided to change tactics. The aim is now to start with £5 and get it up to £100 the bet does not have to be over evens just any bet i wish to place. New Strategy Bet 1 Attempt 1 PSG PSV £5 = £13.09:hope

I have decided to change tactics. The aim is now to start with £5 and get it up to £100 the bet does not have to be over evens just any bet i wish to place. New Strategy Bet 1 Attempt 1 PSG ;) PSV ;) £5 = £13.09:hope:nana
Bet 1 on new Strategy is a winner Bank Now £13.09:cheers £86.91 to reach target

Bet 2 Attempt 1 Sao Paolo Vasco Da Gama Marseille £3.09 = £19.90:hope Bank £10.00:)
LOST :@ Not really enjoying this so Bet 3 All on Vasco De Game 6/5 Stake £10 Potential Return £22 :hope If bet wins I am starting a new glory hunt with the funds