** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Skittle's No Hat Trick.

Skittle

Re: Skittle's No Hat Trick.

Three goals in the last 4 minutes' date=' the last one being the final kick of the match, brings a good run to an end. It's only a finish to a game of that ilk that will kill you off. Well miffed now.[/quote'] Very unlucky mate! 1-6 isn't exactly an ordinary result for ManUtd at home :eek

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Skittle's No Hat Trick. Bet 12a, WBA v Liverpool @ 1.04. Travelling back from the Falkirk v Raith game and stuck in traffic at the Forth Rd bridge..........hence;

2011-10-29 19:32 16931763339 2011-10-29 17:21 Fixtures 29 October West Brom v Liverpool / Hat-trick Scored? / No Back

At least you see the funny side :ok Good luck with your mixture thread - they are always successful :ok
It's always easier when the run is only in the early stages. The mixture is a different proposition though.

I'm sorry if I convinced you in some way to bet on the Stoke match... :( However GL for the rest of your hunts! :ok
I saw the game as maybe 0-0 or even 2-2 so I thought the NHT was a good bet. It was only the penalty that beat us really.

• 2 weeks later...