** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

DanShot's MTT Quest *Lost a third*

Danshot

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest

Finally get my chips all in with kings over a short stack 3 bet shover who had 44 get 2 more callers with AQ and 55 and hold to go from a short stack to above 9k with average 7700. Started 1000 Left 390 Paid 126
:hope

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest Upto over 3 times average. Doubled up to 16k when got 33 and saw a Q3Q board I check guy who raised pre check the loose player in every hand bets a third the pot I shove 1.5x the pot the original raiser calls with kings. Next hand AK in BB , early position raises to 750 the loose player calls 750 I shove 17000 the UTG fold and the loose player calls with AQ and I hold :nana Just folded AQ when same to players got all in before I got any chips in pot so I folded unfortunate I would of hit a queen against there 1010 and K9hh

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest Thanks the run goods seem on my side called a all in for 17k of my 47k stack with AJdd was up against AK and flop a Jack and he missed the King and Queen for gutshot. Above 60K and average is just under 20K 155 Left 126 Paid

Thanks the run goods seem on my side called a all in for 17k of my 47k stack with AJdd was up against AK and flop a Jack and he missed the King and Queen for gutshot. Above 60K and average is just under 20K 155 Left 126 Paid
:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest Slipped back down folded top pair in a big pot didn't feel totally confident in my play Back on average chips sitting 16th with 36 left Even lower now called short stack shove with J8cc he holds with KQ I felt I had correct odds But that means 24th outta 36 on break still got 15BB when go up to 2k/4k so not over yet

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest $8.80 500 Cap NL , Tourney ID: 433296439 got all in 1st hand raise UTG with AsKs to 60 big blind raises to 480 I shove he calls off with 99 I flop the flush draw and still have 2 overs but miss :( 1 last $11 to go just need to wait for a suitable one

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest As is a turbo on 2nd break and the bubble has burst i'm just under average stack. ITM current 201th out of 412 remaining 414 get paid. Have like 16BB I think but one double up gives me a nice cushion as is a lot of short stacks :hope

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest 3 bet 88 all in from SB , BB calls with AJ and then original raiser calls most his stack off with KQ I cant avoid the 4 overs Out in 142nd $33.73 So total being sent back is $66.53 , after the awful start i'm relieved recouped some sorry wasn't any winning though, thanks again for your support it means a lot :clap

3 bet 88 all in from SB , BB calls with AJ and then original raiser calls most his stack off with KQ I cant avoid the 4 overs Out in 142nd $33.73 So total being sent back is $66.53 , after the awful start i'm relieved recouped some sorry wasn't any winning though, thanks again for your support it means a lot :clap
UL. Got the transfer :ok