** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

DanShot's MTT Quest *Lost a third*

Danshot

Name: Daniel Rapley (Danshot) Stake Requested: $100 Event/Tournament: Pokerstars MTTs Offer: Stake back and then 60 / 40 Date of Event/Tournament: August 2011 Upon acceptance of my stake request, I (Daniel Rapley) agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. I would just like to say a big thanks again for Ooblio kind support he has already transferred me $100 to get started. I enjoy the challenge of playing for others as I don't want to let others down and forces me to focus and try excel. I am prepared to fit a few more MTTs into my schedule if any other PLers would like to sweat my progress with a few dollars(provided Ooblio is ok with that arrangement). Unfortunately I cant play the Sunday MTTs due to work but I am free to grind inparticularly on saturday mainly in The big $11 etc

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest Not the start was looking for lost half my stack in 2 hands. 1st Hand : I have Jacks middle position UTG+1 opens 5.5X I min 3 bet to get the info assuming im going to fold to 4 bet , call flats behind me then the UTG+1 min raises giving me implied odds for set and likely to stack him knowing the guy behind we just flat. Flop 10 high , UTG+1 leads out 600 into 1100ish I fold the other guy shoves 87off for middle pair and gutshot , UTG has kings and calls 87 makes the straight on turn. Very Next Hand: I get dealt aces UTG shoves his left 6BB (120) I raise to iso to 320 just the big blind calls flop come Q 10 9 rainbow he checks to me I check , turn 2 he leads out 1/3 pot i call he them shoves the river 5. I fold he shows the flopped straight. Now just got longs 3 bet can cold called but original raiser folds the board flops ace high , he leads half my stack I fold. Down to 890 from 3000

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest I'm out in 800th with late reg still open shoved 15BB in cut off with Ace Ten just the hi jack limped the big blind flats and so does the cutoff both for over a third their stacks nearly half for the hi jack who ends up winning with Q8off :s Not sure I won a hand

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest Just registered for The Big $11 (434010949) and late reg for the Deep Stacks $11 (434010384) still got 50BB and structure is good so thought still the best shout for good solid play Out the Big $11 : 4 Bet Queens all in called my both raisers who have AQhearts and AKoff I cant fade the 5 outs when they hit ace on turn Deepstacks Update : Play seems rather softish so hoping for a late night in this one just needs to find the ability to win a flip. Or have kings without an ace high flop. Chip Count : 8K Avg : 11K

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest Up to 12.5K but avg is now 17.5K still plenty of play though. May have played one hand wrong with K9hh called a small 3 bet from active player I was on button or cutoff he was in big blind. Flop K85 I call 1st barrel then give up on the Turn with no idea where was at

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest

Out in 207th outta 870 shoved like 15BB with Jacks and get called by ace 8 off who flops ace :puke:puke:puke I apologise for the poor start but variance is having its wicked way this week.
keep at it, it will come, but stay away from cash :loon

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest Tripled but shoving A8 on button into K3 and 99 who both limped :rollin Just got 2nd bounty with 1010 vs 44 shoving over the short stack. Had fold AJ next hand 2 others got it in kings vs 10s I would of lost. Super quick structure so hope to get a double up so got a bit room to play

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest Lost most my stack J10 reraising over short stack while in small blind somehow he has QQ. Then shove like under 4bb with K10 both blinds call with A6 and K9 I flop 10 but K9 hits runner runner straight :wall Total Spent : $38.40 ($11 , $11 , $11 & $5.40) Winnings : $2 Bank : $61.60

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest Just Registered for The Big $5.50 ( ID: 435010284 ) Almost 2nd Break : I'm under average stack again have like 60% after flopping top pair vs the shorter stacked small blind aces flatting pre then reraising the flop I thought he could have aces but also in his spot he can easily shove over jack high flop thinking I have raised AQ/AK/KQ in early position so I put him all in 1200ish left I'm around 800th paid 630

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest Back up to average stackish with after got shorter and shoved A9off for 13ishBB and big blind called half his stack with 22 and I river an ace. Very next hand I open ace 10 UTG to 700 at 150/300 same player shove another 4000 I thought that this happen with a wide range so call and hold against his J10off

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest ITM :ok Nice to cash again , same had to nit roll into the money had now big hands yet though so now have 5BB be nice to get them Ooo 1st hand after the bubble get AQ big stack 3x I go all in everyone fold he calls with Ace 8 and hits a 8 :notworthy $8.30 Total Spent : $43.90 ($11 , $11 , $11 , $5.50 & $5.40) Winnings : $10.30 Bank : $56.10

Re: DanShot's MTT Quest Had a double up up earlier with aces earlier against 99 , but just called off half my stack with 55 after a shove from 99 on button into 3 callers of a 2.5X raise all others fold I get a good price if in flip and thats what it felt like my read was off this time though :spank