Austria - Bundesliga 1 - 14 August 2011

Re: Austria - Bundesliga 1 - 14 August 2011 Ried - Salzburg: Salzburg @ 2.25 (Titanbet) 10/10 This is a good price for Salzburg's win. The guests have started the season well with a record of 2-1-0 and have progressed very nicely in the Europa Cup. Although Ried also progressed in the Europa Cup, the hosts season hasn't started well with a record of 0-2-1. Salzburg was the 2nd place team last season and will probably be a title contender this year. Ried isn't a bad team, but I think Salzburg has a better quality roster and with a win the guests move into 1st place after 4 rounds.

Re: Austria - Bundesliga 1 - 14 August 2011

Ried - Salzburg: Salzburg @ 2.25 (Titanbet) 10/10 This is a good price for Salzburg's win. The guests have started the season well with a record of 2-1-0 and have progressed very nicely in the Europa Cup. Although Ried also progressed in the Europa Cup, the hosts season hasn't started well with a record of 0-2-1. Salzburg was the 2nd place team last season and will probably be a title contender this year. Ried isn't a bad team, but I think Salzburg has a better quality roster and with a win the guests move into 1st place after 4 rounds.
I'll go with the same bet, although something must have happened - Salzburg's price went to 2,70 (Bet365), and it seems like a very good value to me... I rate them around 45% to win this match... 2,70 is a gift IMO, so good luck... :hope EDIT: Salzburg NOT TO LOSE is @ 1,44 which sounds good as a safety bet...

Re: Austria - Bundesliga 1 - 14 August 2011 Yes, something funny is on with the odds....I think the same thing happened with Ried's first match at home against Sturm Gratz....Sturm was the favorite and then Ried's odds came slashing down...the match ended in a 1-1 draw with Sturm having taken the lead......I can't say what has prompted the public's reaction here....still, Salzburg is a good bet @ 2.26 and even better @ 2.80....:ok Good Luck mate.....:hope